Default Calls for Fifty Hitlers

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I believe David Bowie considered Hitler the first pop star. Why is this not in the popular culture subforum?

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Hitler's obsession and dedication could very much be a product of Fi. He's burrying himself under his own standards of merit.

A notice how, while he's always working, he makes decisions quick and impatiently. Is that an indication that he really knows what he's talking about, or is it just a manifestation of his Fi + Ne making him hasty in seeing what he wants to see.

Also, vastly imposed moral values could definitely come from the combination. Fi are good/bad values that are derived from ones personal ideals, that don't necessarily pay heed to anyone elses. Ne of course often drives people to be very expansive, and often rather presumptuous. They fancy themselve the only ones that can see the big picture, see the future, see all the possibilities. So, putting the two together, we have a classic case of someone that thinks they know what the better course is for the people than the people do themselves.

Hey... Captain Chick is an ENFP. Did you see her talking about how she knew which moral values were objectively real, and most people didn't?

If you want more superficial or archetypical similarities to an ENFP(especially an unhealthy one) then consider some of these things:

He was theatrical and flamboyant in manner, and a huge attention whore.
    Until his experiences with war, Hitler hadn't seriously considered taking political office. He was mostly interested in being a great painter or architect.
    He was a sexual deviant, and many have suspected that he also became a drug addict later in life.
    He was a big idea kind of guy(surprise) who took a mostly romantic view of things.

That could definitely pass for unhealthy ENFP. Now, I personally just want to focus more on the possible implications of the functions, but I provided that to show you that Hitler doesn't even stand far from many ENFP cliches.

I'm well aware that Hitler doesn't represent normal behavior, but he has to have some kind of type, because he can't not use cognitive functions. In the Dark Knight thread, I argued that it was perhaps too hard to figure out the Joker's type. Hitler, though, is a real person with a life history, and a lot of documentation. We have enough to work with, I think.
    WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

UGH!!!!!!!!!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Dude, MP, it is super unfair that you get to get away with slandering my character and I still have the moral conscience to STFU about what I truly think about you.

But set this in stone:

You are officially on my MEGA shit list.

Before, I didn't like you, but now I am utterly disgusted by you, please refrain from engaging me or talking about me from here on out.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

He could plausibly be an INFP, too.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Dude, MP, it is super unfair that you get to get away with slandering my character and I still have the moral conscience to STFU about what I truly think about you.

But set this in stone:

You are officially on my MEGA shit list.

Before, I didn't like you, but now I am utterly disgusted by you, please refrain from engaging me or talking about me from here on out.
    *sigh*.

That's too bad. I'm guessing this is one of those times where the phrase "nothing personal" really won't work. Right?
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jae Rae View Post
    No it is not a coincidence.

There is a difference between saying someone diabolically evil is a certain type and saying he's the same type as a person on this forum whom you call out by name and use as an example of whatever you're trying to prove. Get it?

In the example given above of INFJ, it would be like saying "Look at [known Jewish INFJ member of MBTIc] and what he said here. See how alike their thinking is?" Sorry that's just plain offensive.
    You have got a crucial point there. But please keep in mind that that insight does not come natural to everyone.

I understand your point completly right now and that makes the discussion closed for me aswell.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    *sigh*.

That's too bad. I'm guessing this is one of those times where the phrase "nothing personal" really won't work. Right?
    The correct answer is "SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET DOESN'T LIKE ME! BWAAAAAAAA!"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Now I'm beginning to enjoy this.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Umm...

*skitters away*

I'm just going to go ahead and interject... I sort of think it would be more plausible to make a case for Hitler to be an INTJ if he ended up accidentally drinking himself to death when he couldn't get into any schools. Then again, if this were the case, people would think he would have surely been an F, and also in that case, WWII would not have happened, and it would have been strange to be discussing his type in the first place.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge