Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Whah?
    This...

Quote Originally Posted by Jae Rae View Post
    This discussion has gotten really nasty. I can't believe the suggestion was made that Hitler is the same type as a specific member of this forum who happens to be Jewish. Not the first time I've been disgusted here, but certainly the most surprised and disgusted at the same time.
    I believe Jae Rae (in the bolded part) was talking about the part of your post that I quoted.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by sleepless View Post
    Oh, what the heck.

Seems this thread is pretty much taken over by now, anyway, I made my point. Though it's getting obvious how different people understand the MBTI, the difference between the functions T/F, as well as their attitudes, and it's a bit sad I think.

But everyone's seems to have their own opinion and be happy with it, so - whatever ^^
    Look I did not mean it the wrong way, but if you take a look at the argument, I think a good case could be made that both Himmler and Hitler were INFJ.

I mean, I could find quotes, but they would be mostly in German and I do not feel like translating and writing a dissertation at 12 am. On the other hand, if it really interests you, I could pull a BlueWing and do a long-winded analysis with quotes and all. No probs.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    This...

I believe Jae Rae (in the bolded part) was talking about the part of your post that I quoted.
    Well, if you're right...
    My response is that there will be Jews of every type. I can't call Hitler any type that isn't the same type as a Jew somewhere. It's coincidence, and one that doesn't really mean anything.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Look I did not mean it the wrong way, but if you take a look at the argument, I think a good case could be made that both Himmler and Hitler were INFJ.
    Again, I say INFJ's Fe does not work for Hitler.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    xNFP

Well, if you're right...
    My response is that there will be Jews of every type. I can't call Hitler any type that isn't the same type as a Jew somewhere. It's coincidence, and one that doesn't really mean anything.
    I mean, really!!!!!! Geez!!!! I mean even *I* am rational enough to figure that out. And dude, I'm a total irrational fart. No offense. I mean it is not like you are a bad person or anything, but that is really an irrational statement.
    Don't get mad at me for saying that though, hon. Don't mean it mean.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    xNFP

Again, I say INFJ's Fe does not work for Hitler.
    Well, okay....why?

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I already explained, didn't I? His concern and consideration for other peoples' values were put under a steamroller by his own, often very eccentric personal values.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    xNFP

Leading Introverted iNtuiting Foreseeing implications, transformations, and likely effects
    Supporting Extraverted Feeling Connecting and considering others and the group
    Relief Introverted Thinking Analyzing, categorizing, and evaluating according to principles
    Aspirational Extraverted Sensing Experiencing and acting in the immediate context.

If he did not have Fe, he would have been an egotistical jackass. He wasn't. You can argue that he was a crazy nut. But not an egotistical jackass.

He didn't say HITLER über alles. He said DEUTSCHLAND über alles. And he meant it too. When asked why he did not have a wife, he said he was in love with his people. That's totally Fe. Okay, Fi was also highly, highly developed.

BUT take a look at my results, for example. My results for Fi were something like 44,5 and for Fe were 43 or something. You can have a strong preference for both, so it is really really hard to say.

As a quick edit, I think up until 1942-1943 he had a strong Fe. After '43 I think he demonstrated more of a do-or-die Fi attitude, but I wonder if that was not stress-related?!

MBTI
    INFJ

Well, if you're right...
    No it is not a coincidence.

There is a difference between saying someone diabolically evil is a certain type and saying he's the same type as a person on this forum whom you call out by name and use as an example of whatever you're trying to prove. Get it?

In the example given above of INFJ, it would be like saying "Look at [known Jewish INFJ member of MBTIc] and what he said here. See how alike their thinking is?" Sorry that's just plain offensive.
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.

MBTI
    xNFP

OH oops, didn't catch that...I just thought you meant:

X is a Jew. X has Y type. You said Hitler had Y type, so that is offensive.
    It's getting late. I gotta go to bed.