First 61415161718 Last

Thread: Hitler Analysis

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I honestly think Hitler was an ENTJ. And that is not some self-flattering on my behalf, I dispise/hate the guy.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Will do.

Ni: Hitler's whole life began with a terrible lack of foresight. He never finished school to spite his father, and then he realized that he needed his schooling to fulfill anything. Dominant Ni types are mostly concerned with the preservation of their future. Spite would be a very bad reason for him to forsake this.

Te: Again, there's even less of a chance that he would do this if he were Ni+Te. Also, looking at what has been said about the tightness of the Nazi regime (as in, lack thereof), I'd doubt that this was his first extroverted function.

Fi: Perhaps. His extreme patriotism could have been an extension of Fi. Or, perhaps, it was Si. Either way, whatever it was, it was stronger than the highly reactive (and therefore unable to follow through) third position, according to MBTI.
    ok so i looked into hitler a little bit more. good analysis by the way. props. Ni is definitely there. Te is not. now i could make it easy and just keep pushing this "hitler is an INTJ" thing and ive actually been pushing it for the last couple posts because i wanted a good reason why or why not. all that to say im changing my stance. i talked to a guy who knew a guy who saw hitler speak personally and had a very good grip on myers briggs. this man claimed hitler was an ENFJ (super props to whoever said this, even if you just guessed randomly for no good reason). the more i look into it the more it makes sense. i just want to see valid reasons (like above) instead of vague generalities. as i was pushing INTJ i literally knew nothing (though i was leaning towards INFJ, which is why I mentioned it with MLK) about hitler personally lol. even still, im just going off of some guys analysis.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    I

No way Hitler's an F, it just seems odd.

MBTI
    ENTP

He is too passionate to be a T.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Still ENFJ. *sigh*

Sniffles

Yeah really, I've pretty much have posted so much on this topic, it's not funny anymore.

MBTI
    InTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

How can anyone consider Hitler as a T over F?! Honestly just listen to one of his speeches or how he dealt with situations and people in Germany
    If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard him as a fool. -Carl Gustav Jung *I-74* *N-53* *T-95* *J-89*

MBTI
    I

He's too ruthless to be an F, no?

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    He's too ruthless to be an F, no?
    No, because he was convinced he was doing the right thing. Everyone is, really.

MBTI
    InTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    No, because he was convinced he was doing the right thing. Everyone is, really.
    Exactly. In his eyes his emotion and passion was being placed appropriately.
    If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard him as a fool. -Carl Gustav Jung *I-74* *N-53* *T-95* *J-89*