• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Steven Universe

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Enneagram types:
Steven: 2w1
Pearl: 1w2
Amethyst: 7w8
Connie: 6w5
Greg: 9w8

Not sure about the rest.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Steven: ENFP 7w6 (with a strong wing, or I debate the wing or the fix) 2w1 9w1 so/sx

Amethyst: ISFP 7w8 4w3 9w8 sx/sp (With the way that she keeps her emotions bottled up, her very "don't tell me how to feel" attitude, I personally see her more as fi-dominant. Her general insecurities stem from a fi-dominant place imo)

Pearl- ISTJ 1w2-6w5-2w1 sp/so

Lapis Lazuili- INFP 4w5-9w1-6w5 sp/sx

Garnet- ISTP 9w8-5w6-4w5 sp/sx

White Diamond- ESFJ 2w3-1w2-6w7 so/sp

Peridot ESTJ 6w5-3w4-1w2- so/sp

Jasper- ESTJ 8w7-7w8-3w2 sx/so

Blue Diamond- IxFJ 9w1-4w5-6w5 sp/sx

Yellow Diamond- ENTJ 8w9-6w5-3w4 so/sp

Bismuth- ESTP 8w9-7w8-2w3 so/sx

Spinel- ESFP 7w6-2w3-9w8 so/sx

Blue Pearl- ISFJ 9w1-5w6-2w1 sp/so

Yellow Pearl- ESTJ 6w5-1w9-3w2 so/sp

Pink Diamond/Rose- ENFP 7w6-4w3-9w8 so/sp

Topaz- IxFJ 9w1-6w5-2w1 sp/so

Aquamarine- ENTJ 3w2-7w8-8w7 so/sp

Holly Blue Agate- ESTJ 1w2-3w4-6w5

Army- ESTP

Doc- ESTJ

Leggy- INFP

Eyeball- IxTJ

Navy- ESFP

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Stephen- ESFJ 2w? 7w6 9w1 So/Sp
Pearl- ISTJ 1w2 6w5 2w1 Sp/So
Amethyst-ESFP 7w8 4w3 9w8 Sp/Sx
Garnet- ISTP 8w9 5w6 2w1 Sp/So
Lapis- INFP 4w5 1w9 6w5 Sp/Sx
Peridot- xNTP 5w6 3w4 1w2 Sp/So
Bismuth- ESTJ 8w9 6w5 2w3 Sp/So
Lars- ESTP 4w3 6w7 8w7 So/Sp
Sadie- ISFJ 2w3 9w8 6w7 So/Sp
Yellow Diamond- ENTJ 1w9 3w4 6w5 So/Sp
Blue Diamond- INFP 4w3 9w1 6w7 Sx/Sp
Pink Diamond- ENFP 7w6 2w3 9w8 So/Sp
White Diamond- ExTJ 1w9 3w2 5w6 So/Sp
Opal- ISFP 9w1 5w6 2w1 Sp/So
Slugglite- ESTP 8w7 7w8 3w4 Sx/So
Sardonyx- ESFP 3w2 7w8 9w8 So/Sp
Smoky- ENFP 7w6 4w3 9w1 Sp/So
Rainbow Quartz- ESTJ 2w1 7w6 1w2 So/Sp
Sunstone- ESTP 3w2 7w8 9w8 So/Sp
Sapphire- INFJ 1w9 5w6 2w1 Sp/So
Ruby- ESTP 8w7 6w7 2w3 Sx/So
Spinel- ENFP 2w3 7w6 9w8 So/Sx
Zicrons- both xNTP 6w5 1w9 3w2 So/Sp
Jasper- ESTJ 8w9 3w2 7w8 Sx/Sp
Blue Pearl- ISFJ 9w1 2w1 6w7 Sp/So
Yellow Pearl- ESTJ 3w4 1w9 5w6 So/Sp
Pink Pearl- ISFJ 9w1 2w1 6w7 So/Sp
Aquamarine- ENTJ 3w2 8w7 7w8 So/Sp

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Updating some of my typings:

Steven: ENFP 2w1. He acts more 7ish when he was a kid, but Future just screams 2 for him, how he feels empty because he's running out of ways to help people. ENFP, I think his values look Feish, but over time he's seemed more tertiary Te and his Si seems more like a comfort function than his way of life.

Garnet: 8w9. Strong wings either way, but I'd argue that she lacks of the natural trust of a 9 core and she sooner seems a rejection and assertive core than an attachment and positive core.

Lars: 4w3 core. Reactive and shame core, plus he seems to have integrated to 1 since becoming a space pirate.

Peridot: 3w4 core. Prideful and confident and sassy, though in the early seasons she looked more 1ish.

Greg: 7 fixed(seems to disintegrate into 6 for sure, but he doesn't seem without an assertive fix)

Amethyst: Gentle spirit tritype. Double withdrawn under the assertive core, deals with feelings of being broken and plus she seems to narcotize.

Pink Pearl: ISFJ I think. She doesn't have terrible Ne, but she does seem more Fe(I might have been biased cause I relate to her)

Ruby: Rescuer tri. I'm thinking 8 core cause she seems to integrate into two(and there's the stereotypically fieriness), plus lots of rejection in her.

Few more typings:

Bismuth: ESTJ 8w9 6w7 2w3 sp/so

Rhutile Twins: 2w1 5w6 9w1? sp/sx

Zircon: INTP 6w5 1w9 3w2 sp/so

Spinel: ENFP 2w3 7w6 9w8 so/sp

Rhodonite: 6w5 2w1 9w1 sp/so. Maybe ISFJ, but she and the rhutiles are harder MBTI wise.

White: ENTJ 1w2 3w2 5w6 so/sp

Jasper: ESTJ 8w9 3w2 7w8 sx/sp

Smokey Quartz: ENFP 7w6 9w1 4w3 sp/so

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
As a change to my previous typing, I was thinking Jasper might be a low grade 6 fixer (836). I went with 7 before because she's just so... Assertive? But she doesn't seem to have a sort of background need to attach and have something to look up to. She's definitely moved by strength, but...

Currently, I go: ESTJ 8w? 3w2 6w7 sx/sp for Jasper.

XenMargolis

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I actually think Garnet is an ISTJ, though I can see where a case for INTJ can be made. She's the result of an INFJ (Sapphire) and an ESTP (Ruby) making "something entirely new" - a healthy, balanced ISTJ may have the leadership skills and readiness to act in the world that an ESTP does while also having the ability to be calm, gentle, and possessed of foresight like an INFJ.

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'll try on the mains, especially looking at how they've developed in into the future:

Steven: ENFP 2w3 6w7 9w1 so/sp ESFJ 2w1 6w7 9w1 so/sp
Connie: ISFJ 6w5 9w1 2w3 sp/so
Pearl: ISTJ 6w7 1w2 2w3 so/sp; I could buy 1w2 as well, but I think loyalty and reactivity are more prominent
Amethyst: ESFP 7w6 3w4 9w8/8w9 sx/so [I'd argue evasiveness] ESFP 7w6 4w3 9w8 so/sx
Garnet: ISTP 9w8 5w6 (2?) sp/so ISTJ
Peridot: T type, 3w4 ?w6 1w9, sx blind [I can't see 1 core at all, she's competency for sure but she's arrogant in the best way]
ESTJ 3w4 6w5 1w9 sp/so
Lapis: INFP 9w8 4w5 6w5 sp/so [I'd argue disintigration to 6] ISFP 9w8/6w7 4w5 sp/sx
Jasper: ESTJ 8w9 3w2 7w8 with some instincts 8w9 6w7 3w2 sp/sx in some ordeer
White: ESTJ 3w2 1w9 6w5 so/sp [Unless I'm focusing too much on the narc tendencies? Could also be 1w9]
Yellow: ExTJ with at least two competency fixes, sp/so
Blue: INFP 9w1 4w3 6w7 so/sp
Pink: ENFJ 7w8 2w3 8w7 so/sx ENFP 7w8 2w3 8w7 so/sp
Spinnel: ExFx 2w3 6w7 9w8 so/sp ESFP 2w3 7w6 9w8
Pink Pearl: The 9-est 9 who ever 9ed, probably IxFJ but we have no info on her really
Sadie: 9w1 6w7 (insert heart) sp/so
Greg: 9w1 7w6 4w3 so/sx

If anyone is particularly curious on my reasoning, I can elaborate

Revamped typings in red

XenMargolis

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'd love to hear your reasoning!

XenMargolis

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My opinions on the characters' types (the ones I am relatively confident about, anyway):

Steven Universe - ESFJ 2w3-9w1-6w7 so/sp. He does act "quirky" like an ENFP, but watching the show & getting to know the influential figures in his life, I can see how much of that comes from his upbringing (high Si user behavior is much more diverse than we tend to account for, because they're so heavily impressed upon by their surroundings.)
Greg Universe - ENFP 9w1-7w6-4w3 so/sx
Garnet - ISTJ 9w8-5w6-2w1 sx/sp, I really strongly believe Garnet is a sexual variant given that her very existence relies on an intimate bond
Pearl - ISTJ 6w5-1w2-3w4 so/sp
Amethyst - ESFP 7w6-9w8-4w3 so/sx (No wonder she and Greg get along so well, huh?)
Peridot - ENTP 3w4-6w5-1w9 so/sp, Peridot just reeks of Ti to me, she is drawn to systems and analysis, she likes to break things down and define them.
Lapis Lazuli - ISFP 9w8-4w3-6w5 sp/sx
Bismuth - ESTP 8w9-2w1-6w7 sp/so
Jasper - ESTJ 6w5-8w9-3w4 sx/so

I'm not sure on the Diamonds' types.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
My computer crashed while writing this, so I'ma give this one more go.

Steven Universe - ENFP, people try to argue this one a lot but seriously? It's always the ENFPs getting debated so hard, haha. It your opinion though, here's mine. If anyone's ENFP in this show its Steven in my opinion, Ne and Fi everywhere with this dude.

Pearl - ISTJ, the most ISTJ thing ever. This woman breaths Si and Te its not even funny.

Garnet - ISTP, Her Ti and Se is very strong along with her stoic in the moment nature.

Amethyst - ESFP, used to think ESTP for years. Couldn't see ESFP until recent years, she was a huge ESTP tomboy image, but I can see the Fi now.

Connie - INFP, extremely INFP. Lives by her values with her Fi and is sensitive and is very imaginative and adventurous like Steven.

Lapis - INFP, very similar to Connie, even more so into her Fi and Ne.

Peridot - INTP, very logical and sees possibilties everywhere. She's extremely awkward like the INTP stereotype loves new information and logic and is very spontaneous and meticulous.

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My opinions on the characters' types (the ones I am relatively confident about, anyway):

Steven Universe - ESFJ 2w3-9w1-6w7 so/sp. He does act "quirky" like an ENFP, but watching the show & getting to know the influential figures in his life, I can see how much of that comes from his upbringing (high Si user behavior is much more diverse than we tend to account for, because they're so heavily impressed upon by their surroundings.)
Greg Universe - ENFP 9w1-7w6-4w3 so/sx
Garnet - ISTJ 9w8-5w6-2w1 sx/sp, I really strongly believe Garnet is a sexual variant given that her very existence relies on an intimate bond
Pearl - ISTJ 6w5-1w2-3w4 so/sp
Amethyst - ESFP 7w6-9w8-4w3 so/sx (No wonder she and Greg get along so well, huh?)
Peridot - ENTP 3w4-6w5-1w9 so/sp, Peridot just reeks of Ti to me, she is drawn to systems and analysis, she likes to break things down and define them.
Lapis Lazuli - ISFP 9w8-4w3-6w5 sp/sx
Bismuth - ESTP 8w9-2w1-6w7 sp/so
Jasper - ESTJ 6w5-8w9-3w4 sx/so

I'm not sure on the Diamonds' types.

Ahh cool your typings are very similar to my own. I waffle back and forth on Steven being 2w1 vs 2w3. I'm actually not sure why I switched back to 2w1 for my second vote. I think especially in future, him being an ESFJ is relatively obvious there. My whole theory on his type is that early on, Rebecca's "idea of Steven" probably was in the realm of ENFP, but as she developed his character, his issues seemed more aligned with high Fe and a prominent tert Ne.

I think my only question, if you don't mind me asking, is why ENFP over ESFP for Greg (I agree with the tritype wholeheartedly)? I didn't get a super strong read on his character mbti wise outside of high Pe, though I guess his openness is pretty high and he also seems to have literally no qualms about being with an alien wife I guess, which could be a Ne trait. As for my thing with peridot, I didn't really have any strong feelings about her type outside of the presence of Si and Ne some where, ENTP doesn't seem unreasonable, especially since you also don't see her as an introvert by dichotomy.

XenMargolis

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ahh cool your typings are very similar to my own. I waffle back and forth on Steven being 2w1 vs 2w3. I'm actually not sure why I switched back to 2w1 for my second vote. I think especially in future, him being an ESFJ is relatively obvious there. My whole theory on his type is that early on, Rebecca's "idea of Steven" probably was in the realm of ENFP, but as she developed his character, his issues seemed more aligned with high Fe and a prominent tert Ne.

I think my only question, if you don't mind me asking, is why ENFP over ESFP for Greg (I agree with the tritype wholeheartedly)? I didn't get a super strong read on his character mbti wise outside of high Pe, though I guess his openness is pretty high and he also seems to have literally no qualms about being with an alien wife I guess, which could be a Ne trait. As for my thing with peridot, I didn't really have any strong feelings about her type outside of the presence of Si and Ne some where, ENTP doesn't seem unreasonable, especially since you also don't see her as an introvert by dichotomy.

I say ENFP over ESFP for Greg because he doesn't seem to mind an untethered, minimalistic lifestyle whereas that sort of thing would drive most of the Se users I know nuts - they are generally way too focused on "the finer things in life" for that. Greg also has a tendency to be clumsy at times, where most Se users are very aware of their surroundings and how their actions will affect them and generally good at using their bodies unless they have a condition like dyspraxia.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Steven Universe: ENFP

Connie: INFP

Pearl: ISTJ

Amethyst: ESFP

Garnet: ISTP

Lapis: INFP

Peridot: INTP

Those are my opinions on some of the major characters types, I can give reasons for any if anyones interested.

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Steven Universe: ENFP

Connie: INFP

Pearl: ISTJ

Amethyst: ESFP

Garnet: ISTP

Lapis: INFP

Peridot: INTP

Those are my opinions on some of the major characters types, I can give reasons for any if anyones interested.

I'll bite, if you have the time I'd be curious on your analysis of Connie? I strongly disagree with the INFJ typing she has been getting, but realistically I am sort of stuck between ISFJ and INFP for her type this round and INFP is the only argument I having seen written out for her.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'll bite, if you have the time I'd be curious on your analysis of Connie? I strongly disagree with the INFJ typing she has been getting, but realistically I am sort of stuck between ISFJ and INFP for her type this round and INFP is the only argument I having seen written out for her.

Connie is def not ISFJ from memory, these types get mixed up too much haha. Off hand, she's inner value based, sensitive, emotional inside and has strong feelings about things, curious and imaginative and Steven helps bring it out. She struggles with Te and confidence and efficiency, classic INFP. Holds onto the past sometimes Si ter and driven by duty and sometimes rule oriented but no much that she breaks them with steven all the time. Her fear might look Ne inferior but its really Te inferior unconfidence coming out. Connie is INFP in my opinion, I also type Gohan, Hinata, and Chopper INFPs. I haven't watched Steven Universe in awhile but got this from memory but Im still a huge fan of this series an know the characters really well from rewatching it through the years. When I have to focus on it I'll do a post on her like the rest of the characters in my opinion, so look out for that.

Here's my INFP anime characters list:

INFP Anime Characters : infp

My ISFJ one:

https://www.reddit.com/r/isfj/comments/hxvmv6/isfj_anime_characters/

Here Connie was mistyped INTP by Funky mhm, haha. But maybe I'm wrong and she is INTP or even ISFJ, idk. I doubt ISFJ and INTP is possible, idk until I rewatch and confirm but my strong educated guess is INFP still for the reasons above:

Steven Universe: Connie Maheswaran [INTP] - Funky MBTI in Fiction

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

Didn't even recognize you there Radi with your new avatar, haha. How's it been? Hope your doing fine and safe.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

And back on topic of the thread, I used to strongly mistype Amethyst ESTP prob cause of the tomboy image thing she has but ESFP girls can be like that too, I'm convinced of peoples typings online of her that ESFP is right for her. So that's my new changed opinion typing through the years from this show. But for the others, in my opinion I personally stand by the other typings. I can understand the mixup with Steven since ENFPs get mixed up with ESFJs so often like Spongebob who I type ENFP in my opinion as well, yes even despite his cleaning moments lol, which are more a of a joke than serious, but anyways. For Steven I understand and respect all opinions but I think ESFJ is a bit off for him and ENFP fits best for him for sure, when I'm in the mood I'll rewatch Steven Universe on Hulu and justify my ENFP typing for Steven and the types for the other characters in a post. For now all I can do is short hand discussions and small arguments like this and for Connie for example. Be on the lookout for that, although it'll take some time as I got other shows on my plate, like Usopp ENTP post coming, I just made a Luffy ENFP post that was 20 paragraphs long since he's my favorite character ever and I tried to be objective as possible in it so cut me some slack haha. But anyways sorry for the tirade, I'll get to Steven Universe in time is my point. Sorry for the wait, hope you understand. In the meantime I don't mind talking here and there from head memory since I still love this show despite all the controversies it has nowadays. I can't wait to talk about Pearl too since in my opinion I can't see her as anything but ISTJ, I think ISFJ is really off but can respect if people type her that too and understand since they do look alike at times, but we'll get there in time and Garnet to me is the perfect ISTP girl or one of them next to Toph and Android 18. And I'll get to my Peridot and Lapis typings in time as in my opinion I see them both as introverts and intuitives both, sorry for the lengthy post lol.

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Didn't even recognize you there Radi with your new avatar, haha. How's it been? Hope your doing fine and safe.
I've been doing ok, hopefully you are also doing decently and safe!
And back on topic of the thread, I used to strongly mistype Amethyst ESTP prob cause of the tomboy image thing she has but ESFP girls can be like that too, I'm convinced of peoples typings online of her that ESFP is right for her. So that's my new changed opinion typing through the years from this show.
Yeah I noticed some people did that initially as well, it didn't make much sense to me haha (I though she was textbook Fi), but looking back before the characters were fully developed I can see how people might've made that mistake. It's more of a debate on enneagram at this point, even then she's pretty clear-cut now that she's been developed to a higher degree and the series has ended.
I can understand the mixup with Steven since ENFPs get mixed up with ESFJs so often like Spongebob who I type ENFP in my opinion as well, yes even despite his cleaning moments lol, which are more a of a joke than serious, but anyways. For Steven I understand and respect all opinions but I think ESFJ is a bit off for him and ENFP fits best for him for sure, when I'm in the mood I'll rewatch Steven Universe on Hulu and justify my ENFP typing for Steven and the types for the other characters in a post. For now all I can do is short hand discussions and small arguments like this and for Connie for example. Be on the lookout for that, although it'll take some time as I got other shows on my plate, like Usopp ENTP post coming, I just made a Luffy ENFP post that was 20 paragraphs long since he's my favorite character ever and I tried to be objective as possible in it so cut me some slack haha. But anyways sorry for the tirade, I'll get to Steven Universe in time is my point. Sorry for the wait, hope you understand. In the meantime I don't mind talking here and there from head memory since I still love this show despite all the controversies it has nowadays.
Eyy whenever you have time bud, there's no rush and this part of TypoC is fairly inactive. Steven is sort of tough because realistically, I don't think his characterization has been consistent throughout the show at all. I can see where people get ENFP because for the first half of the series (before we went into depth about Pink Diamond and before Sugar developed a more distinct direction and plot for the show), I think he was portrayed more as an ENFP (and maybe in the latter an ENFP-ESFJ hybrid, being very F + Ne heavy). Especially in the beginning, I think Sugar projected a lot of herself into the characters (Being she is a probable INFP herself, that would explain why the show edges heavily to Fi themes and also primarily has Fi-using characters), so calling him ENFP isn't wrong. I kind of think the same way about ESFJ, especially as he is allowed to mature and develop as a character, whichever typing you use really depends on what part of the show you're looking at. I don't particularly have a strong argument at the moment either (cuz I'm in college and it's been like a year or so since I've watched the show), but if you ever wanted that I could (eventually) provide because I tend to go ESFJ for him.
I can't wait to talk about Pearl too since in my opinion I can't see her as anything but ISTJ, I think ISFJ is really off but can respect if people type her that too and understand since they do look alike at times, but we'll get there in time and Garnet to me is the perfect ISTP girl or one of them next to Toph and Android 18. And I'll get to my Peridot and Lapis typings in time as in my opinion I see them both as introverts and intuitives both, sorry for the lengthy post lol.
For sure on Pearl. I used to consider ISFJ more for her but ISTJ is a really good fit for Pearl no doubt. Both of the latter are reasonable as well.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I've been doing ok, hopefully you are also doing decently and safe!
Yeah I noticed some people did that initially as well, it didn't make much sense to me haha (I though she was textbook Fi), but looking back before the characters were fully developed I can see how people might've made that mistake. It's more of a debate on enneagram at this point, even then she's pretty clear-cut now that she's been developed to a higher degree and the series has ended.
Eyy whenever you have time bud, there's no rush and this part of TypoC is fairly inactive. Steven is sort of tough because realistically, I don't think his characterization has been consistent throughout the show at all. I can see where people get ENFP because for the first half of the series (before we went into depth about Pink Diamond and before Sugar developed a more distinct direction and plot for the show), I think he was portrayed more as an ENFP (and maybe in the latter an ENFP-ESFJ hybrid, being very F + Ne heavy). Especially in the beginning, I think Sugar projected a lot of herself into the characters (Being she is a probable INFP herself, that would explain why the show edges heavily to Fi themes and also primarily has Fi-using characters), so calling him ENFP isn't wrong. I kind of think the same way about ESFJ, especially as he is allowed to mature and develop as a character, whichever typing you use really depends on what part of the show you're looking at. I don't particularly have a strong argument at the moment either (cuz I'm in college and it's been like a year or so since I've watched the show), but if you ever wanted that I could (eventually) provide because I tend to go ESFJ for him.
For sure on Pearl. I used to consider ISFJ more for her but ISTJ is a really good fit for Pearl no doubt. Both of the latter are reasonable as well.

Yeah Pearl to me is a textbook ISTJ, u prob had the same confusion like I did with Amethsyt but Fe in Pearl doesn't make sense to me in my opinion, but hey I mistyped Amyt like I said haha. And for Steven Im not suprised since ENFPs and ESFJs are so confused so much again, Im personally not a fan of the whole they change per season thing, at least in types I mean. Like for example I could bring up Ti and Ne arguments for Sokka like I said in my Sokkka ENTP post I made, I type Sokka ENTP in every season even season 1. I feel like the same thing is happening to Steven here in my opinion, he's most likely a ENFP character being misunderstood as ESFJ like Spongebob and so on. If you again have the opinion he's ESFJ that's fine especially with your maturing argument but I think people forget ENFPs are Si users too and grow from there experiences too and Fi also cares about the group and people at times too but in a Fi authenticity and strong values for others way, Ima make a post on the nuance differences of Fi and Fe and how they get mixed up a lot. You haven't seen Dragon Ball Z but Gohan is INFP for instance and thinking of others is kind of his thing and character and also how his Fi sensitivity triggers his anger and transformation, but every rage moment he has involves others still. Does this mean he's a Fe user? No, not at all. I even got Gurren Lagann on right now, Kid Simon is ISFP and Adult Simon is INFJ in my opinion and others too, "It's them, they were the cause of the tremors...It's there fault!" - Simon ISFP, Fi dom. "Bro! These guys are the ones who killed my mom and dad!" Fi focusing on others and his family driving his values. Gohan INFP "I can't stop...everyones counting on me...." When he's training to beat the androids and Cell, pure Fi in him not Fe. So yeah those are some examples, I bet some of this Fi vs Fe confusion is going on with Steven too is my theory so I hope you see now where I'm coming from with this, also Steven follows his inner values a lot separate from society and others with his Fi aux, I'll have better evidence for you to argue a bit better once I watch the show again. I'll put it on my list, I just started rewatching Marchens Awakens Romance and just typed Ginta ENFP with a post I made, I always typed him this lol but I decided to make a ENFP post for him since I love this show and his character and felt he deserved it since he and this show are underrated lol. Here it is if you wanna see it, but yeah I'll get to Steven Universe in time so it won't just be from memory like you are now with school haha, hope your schooling is going well. I'm good and doing alright, just getting through lol. I'll let you know when I start rewatching SU to give my opinion and my justifications for the ENFP typing for him. Here's another ENFP character Ginta from MAR again in the meantime lol, enjoy and tell me what you think, I'm gonna make more post for him as I keep watching the series btw:

Ginta Toramizu (ENFP) - Classic Ne Dreamer Who'''s Curious & Dreams of Fantasy Fictional Worlds - Marchen Awakens Romance MBTI : mbti

Hypatia

trying to be a very good ENTP
sasuke values.jpeg