• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rupaul's Drag Race- Type the Queens

yoo_sobrevive

MBTI Type
INFJ
Hi :hi: . Does anyone watch the show Rupaul's Drag Race? What do you think is the contestans' MBTI ?

Some of my guesses :

Tammie Brown : INTP
Alyssa Edwards : ISFJ
Jinkx Monsoon: ENFJ
Sharon Needles : INFP
Courtney Act : ISFP
Adore Delano: ESFP
Bianca del Rio : ESTP
Rupaul : INFJ

SopranoRocker2010

MBTI Type
ENFP
Tammie Brown: Possibly an INTJ, only because she refused to even lip sync to Destiny's Child because it was "not her style."
Alyssa Edwards: I could see her being an ISFJ or ESFJ, especially with how well she cares for that studio. Rumor has it that her "illegal actions" for Miss Gay America revolved around promoting her studio above everything else, so it fits the Guardian nature of the SJ types.
Jinkx Monsoon: No way is she an E. Having met her at a VIP meet and greet, she is wayyyyyy too uncomfortable in large crowds to be an E. I always pegged her for an ISFP because she was very quiet, focused on her craft, open to new ideas, and immediately affected by her environment. She is very much a here-and-now, yet shy type of person.
Sharon Needles: Spot on. She's definitely an INFP.
Courtney Act: Maybe an ISFP...I haven't seen enough of her to judge. She seems like more of an extrovert though, only because her talk show experience actually turned into a real friendship.
Adore Delano: Spot on. Definitely an ESFP.
Bianca del Rio: Not sure...you're right about xSTP...but I'm not sure if she is an E or an I. She could go either way, really.
RuPaul: Too much Fe to be an INFJ; probably, she's an ENFJ. Her use of Fe seems to characterize the whole show, and the nature of her outreach.

Other queens:
Willam: ESTP, for certain. After watching enough of his videos (yes, even in drag, his pronoun is he), and having met him in person, he definitely reads as an ESTP to me.
Manila: ENFP, because she is very bubbly and enthusiastic, yet her humor is incredibly witty, based upon sharp observations, and unafraid of breaking boundaries to make a statement. Add to it that her most moving videos are very based in Fi (Eternal Queen was enough to break my heart). Overall, a lot of her drag seems to be motivated by her internal feelings, and interconnected ideas.
There may be some bias on my end because, after meeting her, she read as very ENFP to me and she's the sweetest queen I have ever met.
BendelaCreme: ISFP or INFP?
Laganja Estranja: ESFP or ESFJ?
Tyra: ESTP
Raven: INTP

I'll re-watch and post here as I get better ideas for as many queens as possible.

blogginglife

MBTI Type
INFP
Tammie Brown : INTP probably...do not know much about T types (do not know many)
Alyssa Edwards : ISFJ definitely. Could be an extrovert, but is also very private about somethings so I'm not sure.
Jinkx Monsoon: ENFJ like the other user said, when I met her in real life she was very clearly uncomfortable with being surrounded by so many people. She was very reserved and "in her shell." However, I also think that she needs outward validation, which is made evident in her season, while someone who is clearly introverted, like Alaska, doesn't need this validation. She's also pretty clearly not an N to me...she seems very unaware of other people's motives. I think she might be a smart ISFJ.
Sharon Needles : INFP yep. Sometimes masquerades as an extrovert, though.
Courtney Act : ISFP I think an ISFJ, like Jinkx. They have somewhat similar personalities.
Adore Delano: ESFP definitely. I've met her and she is a HUGE ESFP. So warm and welcoming and laidback.
Bianca del Rio : ESTP yep. Could be ISTP.
Rupaul : INFJ for sure. RuPaul is a huge introvert. Says he's an "introvert masquerading as an extrovert." However, sometimes all the "positive mentality" shit he spews on his Podcast makes me think he's an S...

OTHER QUEENS

Alaska: INFP. I think that is pretty clear...she is ultra introverted, very smart and perceptive, and very emotional. Also, pretty unable to outwardly express how he is feeling. It also makes sense as far as her relationship with Sharon...the same type can date each other, but it often leads to stagnatation, which was obvious in their relationship. They didn't break-up because they didn't love each other, they broke up because their relationship was unhealthy, violent (Alaska lashed out because he was unable to express himself), and pretty toxic.

Pearl: IxFP. Extreme introversion, social anxiety, emotional introversion (and she does express her emotions she never actually details the events: "I have abandonment issues" rather than "My father abandoned me when I was young"), extreme creativity, lots of value on aesthetics, lots of depth of character. Also is "her own worst enemy" like many IxFPs--she has the ability, but it's about whether or not she can harness her own power. I'm unsure if she's ISFP or INFP. She seems somewhat perceptive, but more concrete than the usual INFP. However, she also doesn't seem to have the black and white sense of morality that an ISFP would have. So I'm not sure.

Katya: INFP. She's stated this, and she's a pretty textbook INFP. Very dreamy, HUGE aversion to conflict, laughs and smiles when she disagrees, habit of "detaching" from situations. She also didn't lose her virginity until she was 30, which is a total INxP thing.

Max: IxTJ. Anytime she attempts to be "emotional" it's pretty clearly a thinking person attempting to relate to a feeling person. The J is also very strong--really likes to lead thing, always needs control, and is a bit of an overachiever (memorized everyone's lines in Shakesqueer). Can't tell if she's sensing or intuitive because she's so quiet.

Violet Chachki: ISFx. She's very introverted and driven. Does not outwardly express emotion, but still feels emotion (admitted that she breaks down alone). Inability to connect to people--I'm not sure where that comes from as far as her type. She's actually kinda hard to place. I'd say she could be anything from an ISFJ to an ISTP.

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
Ru seems something of an ExxJ, maybe ENTJ? Don't know shit about the others, Ru Paul has such a big, magnetic screen presence it's hard for me really focus in on the personalities of others on the show.

linn

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
7w4
Ru admitted on being introvert and trying to screen more extroverted side.
Raven is somewhat ESTJ a bit of icy queen, but still loves people's attention, relationships,T because doesn't really care if she insults others, really doesn's seem to beaffectionate a lot, J because of persistent make up habits, very assured actions, talking.
Pearl - ISFP typical narcissistic artsy isfp, orientated towards details, current things, beauty, etc
Katya - either classic ESFP performer or enfp, she seem more with depth, crazy ideas no one would think of, seemed more deep than ESFP
Violet - same with Pearl

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Jinkx Monsoon struck me as very 4w3 when I watched her season. Not sure about MBTI but I could see ISFP.

Courtney Act OTOH seems ESFJ to me. Her "polished" attitude was always brought up and I think she liked to make an impact by impressing rather than shocking, maybe 3w2.

I agree with ESTP for Bianca del Rio. 8w7.

I think Adore Delano is an ESFP. :D She's one of my faves. 7w6.

What about Ivy Winters? She seems like a cute and warm INFP or a soft and timid ENFP. Not sure though, that was just my last impression while watching.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Ru is an ENFJ

Bianca del rio: ESTx, I'm actually leaning ESTJ though.
adore Delano: blatant ESFP
Courtney act: ESFJ
Pearl: ISFP
Violet Chachki: ISFP
Kim Chi: ISFP
Bob the drag queen: ENTP?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
adore Delano: blatant ESFP

i wonder how much of it is image and how much of it is authentic :thinking: although i'm guessing the image probably is a play on his actual personality

What about Ivy Winters? She seems like a cute and warm INFP or a soft and timid ENFP. Not sure though, that was just my last impression while watching.

i changed my mind on this - i've decided she's ISFJ "the people's INFP"

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
5vcoq69gbmly.jpg

some beautiful soul made this thorough ass chart and i love it.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Res'ing this old thread cause I love this show

Hmm, so instead of typing all the queens I'll do a queen for each type

ENTJ - Raven
ENTP - Raja Gemini