• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Craig Ferguson

D'Ascoyne

I've noticed that ENTPs have a winking attitude to their comedic approach; it's like they're also enjoying the joke they're sharing with you (Fe), so if they're not outright laughing along, they're winking. I don't mean wink/winking in the literal sense of one eye blinking, I mean it as an attitude. There's a bit of NT conceit, an awareness of their own cleverness and a lot of pointing at their own flipping of the script. Examples: Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert.

By comparison, the ENFP comedic approach appears much more serious (Fi-Te). They appear a lot more committed and are often misunderstood, or not understood at all. They're more likely to create an atmosphere of confusion and unreality, but there's always an undercurrent of vulnerability (Fi). I'd say ENFP is more performance art than straight stand-up delivery, which is ENTP bread and butter. ENFPs are also a lot more willing to fuck with your perception; it's like they're determined to get you to question your own mental health and sanity. Examples: Andy Kaufman, Amy Sedaris.

As for Craig Ferguson, I think he's an ENTP.