Thread: Final Fantasy

MBTI
    FiNe
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by FFF View Post
    All the Final Fantasy 1 characters are INTP because they go through the world extremely detached and not personally involved with anything that's going on.
    And when you zoom in on the character sprites you see stoic facial expressions and the occasional middle finger too.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

FFIV

Cecil: ISFJ
    Kain: ESTP
    Rosa: INFJ
    Cid: ENTP
    Yang: ISFP
    Palom: INFP
    Parum: INTP
    Edge: ESFP
    Tellah: INTJ
    Raina: INTJ
    Edward: ENFP
    Likes Babybop liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    infj None

Quote Originally Posted by Sling View Post
    I know there has got to be some FF fans on this site. Im only familiar with a couple of the games, so your consensus would probably be beneficial.

VII
    Cloud : ISTP
    Tifa : ESFJ
    Aeris : INFP
    Barret : XSTJ
    Vincent : INFJ
    Sephiroth : INTJ
    Cid : ESTP
    Rex XIII : IXFJ
    Cait Sith : EXFP
    Yuffie : EXXP

VIII
    Squall : INFJ?
    Laguna : ENTP
    Rinoa :
    Zell : ENFP
    Selphie : ESFP
    Seifer : ESTP
    Quistis :
    Irvine :
    Cloud is an ISFP

Well...maybe. I just always thought it was all a giant facade, especially because...remember? he had amnesia and acted like how he thought he should be, his ideal of what a perfect SOLIDER would be like, based very much off of his late friend Zach.

Before he was injected with Jenova cells, he was quite meek, and not all together too dashing or a very adept fighter. So you know, the whole strong silent thing was obviously a facade, and not the real him. I always felt like that was the point.

Actually, I almost think INFP as well. He was a bit of a dreamer and loner when he was younger, before he went off to join Solider. He wanted to become a great SOLIDER like Sephiroth, which was his idol, and leave his small town. (but obviously, this was a mistake, and a little unrealistic since he was not suited naturally for such a position. It really seemed like a head in the clouds kind of action) Oh, and why do you think his name is Cloud? it's because he's so moody.

I actually think Tifa was the obvious ISTP, lol. I think Red XIII was an INFJ, and Vincent was probably INTP.

Barret maybe was...ESTP, ESFP? he seemed overly emotional, and would go off the handle all of the time. He was obviously hard and a very tough kind of guy, but I always felt like he was very warm and caring underneath the surface. He would always get really emotional and upset in tense or dangerous situations, or when talking about his daughter.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    infj None

Oh, and I think Sephiroth was actually possible a ENFJ/INFJ because you know, so many fanatics and extremists where, that's basically what he was when you think about it.

Think Hitler.

His whole motive had to do with his "Mother" and being a Cetra, and he grew to hate the human race all together. I don't think much of his actions where motivated all that much by ration or logical. He wasn't all that much calm or collected.

Kind of seemed like an evil XNFJ to me....

Manipulative, deceitful, grandiose and dogmatic/religious kind of world-view after he found out about his real heritage and what he was.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    infj None

See, INTJ would fit as well but I just think...well he's obviously motivated by emotional reasons? I suppose one could say that he's in the grip of his inferior Fi, but it's hard to say. He believes it's his lives purpose that he was specifically chosen for, to destroy the planet.
    I feel like it's Fe towards his people, the Cetra. I think Sepihroth would not be a normal INFJ though, as he obviously was a little sociopathic, and had psychological problems. I think he must have felt removed his entire life from the rest of the world, as he was so beyond the normal realms of human potential, because he was a Cetra. I think he was very isolated and raised only to be a SOLIDER, and by Hojo as merely...a scientific experiment or subject. Once he learned about his real ancestry, and what he was and where he came from, he grew angry at humanity and our world, and thought that the right thing to do would be to destroy it all.