User Tag List

First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    TV show is really cool. Was disappointed when I saw Batman vs Superman, because that iteration of the Flash looks terribad compared to the TV version.
    They were never going to use the actor in the TV series. I think it has something to do with who owns the character in the TV series. Anyway, I like the show. Because like all good shows I like it has a reoccurring villain but each episode has a plot of its own. It has a relaxing vibe. The show is nothing compared to Daredevil but Flash has its own perks.

What I don't like is what they've done to the character. They have made him a feeling driven, I must carry the pains of the whole world, goody two-shoes. It's ideal for the shows setting but I maybe they could have done more with a Justice League animated series type version.

----

Regarding the second season - they messed it up with Zoom's story line. They could have done so much more. Sigh! What the fuck were the writers thinking? Couldn't they have come up with a better plot (Zoom origin)?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    925 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    They were never going to use the actor in the TV series. I think it has something to do with who owns the character in the TV series. Anyway, I like the show. Because like all good shows I like it has a reoccurring villain but each episode has a plot of its own. It has a relaxing vibe. The show is nothing compared to Daredevil but Flash has its own perks.

What I don't like is what they've done to the character. They have made him a feeling driven, I must carry the pains of the whole world, goody two-shoes. It's ideal for the shows setting but I maybe they could have done more with a Justice League animated series type version.

----

Regarding the second season - they messed it up with Zoom's story line. They could have done so much more. Sigh! What the fuck were the writers thinking? Couldn't they have come up with a better plot (Zoom origin)?
    "They have made him a feeling driven, I must carry the pains of the whole world, goody two-shoes."

Can you rephrase this sentence so that it reflects your correct version?

The are really fucking up season 2. They could have done so much more with Zoom but wow they just fucked things up. Even an amateur writer could have done better than that. Sooooooooo many plot holes too. Urghhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    "They have made him a feeling driven, I must carry the pains of the whole world, goody two-shoes."

Can you rephrase this sentence so that it reflects your correct version?
    Watch the Justice League animated series. You'd see my preferred version. However that version is Wally West, not Barry Allen. In the Flash Tv series Wally West is annoyingly antagonistic all the time. Yuk I wish he wouldn't become a Speedster.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    925 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    The are really fucking up season 2. They could have done so much more with Zoom but wow they just fucked things up. Even an amateur writer could have done better than that. Sooooooooo many plot holes too. Urghhhh!

Watch the Justice League animated series. You'd see my preferred version. However that version is Wally West, not Barry Allen. In the Flash Tv series Wally West is annoyingly antagonistic all the time. Yuk I wish he wouldn't become a Speedster.
    Well, that's why I was asking, because you mentioned the cartoon and it's Wally. Wally and Barry have different types in MBTI (and Socionics). Wally is ENFP. Barry is IJ that floats between ST and NF. And I don't mean the teenage versions of those types that are prevalent on typology forums that make them seem like whackjobs. The issue with the TV show is that Barry floats between E and I. When he goes to the I side, he comes across as a whiney little p****, and loses any manner of stoicism or blind-determination. There's been more than a few times when he would have some scene and I would think "what a f*****"