MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

She's INTP.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I used to love that show too, until Jane got a boyfriend and it screwed up her relationship with Daria. I think that's what happened, it's been probably 9-10 years since I've seen the show.

Daria: INTP
    Jane: ISTP, or ISFP
    Trent: ISTP or ISFP also
    Quinn: ESFP
    Daria's Dad: ?? ESFx??
    Daria's Mom: ESFJ?
    Principal: ESTJ
    A hero is someone who does the right thing without expectation of reward, just because it's the right thing to do.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I watched some episodes on Youtube this weekend. Here's my impression of all of the characters I can attempt to type:

Daria - INTP (although she seems to have more Fi than Fe, but overall it makes most sense)
    Jane Lane - ISTP, or ISFP
    Trent - ISxP
    Quinn - ESFJ
    Daria's Mom - ENTJ or ESTJ
    Daria's Dad - ESFJ
    Brittany: ESFP
    Kevin: ESFP
    Mr. O'Neill: INFP
    Ms. Li - ESTJ
    Mr. DiMartino - ISTP
    Sandy- ESFJ
    Tom - INTJ

Thanks for reminding me of this show; I hadn't seen it in close to 10 years. It was fun to watch it again.
    A hero is someone who does the right thing without expectation of reward, just because it's the right thing to do.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Daria: INTP (she has a kafka poster on her bedroom wall, collects anatomy models, and doesn't care for fashion...then again, she is a kind of romantic and is into creative writing. INxP?)

Jane- ISFP (maybe xSFP, she has extroverted moments)

Trent- ISTP

Jake- ESFx

Helen- ENxJ

Quinn- ENFJ

Sandi-ESTJ

Tiffany- a very stupid ISTJ?

i think the lame, whiny characters like Stacy and Mr. O'Neill are the INFPs!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

From what I've heard and seen (especially from my wife who used to watch it), I've always gotten the impression of a Chart the Course type (IST/INJ) rather than a Behind the Scenes. INTP's may get cynical like that, but I think that is only sometimes; not all the time. They're a little bit lighter that, and some uf us, much lighter than that.
    She reminds us of my wife's long time best friend who is probably ISTJ. From what I have seen, sometimes they are like that, when they for whatever reason don't trust any of the social units to meet their Guardian needs. So they become total "loners" who just reject everybody. The pure "Melancholic".

(I see that in that black & white still image pilot episode, she is a bit lighter and even smiles sometimes).
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    I just meant that ethical considerations were always her main concern, and she seemed to be very sensitive (though she hid it behind a sarcastic and unconcerned exterior). This could be INFP, right?
    Very much so. My sister used to call me "Daria" as a teen because she saw a lot of similarities. I still see Daria as more of an INTP overall though....I don't see her as that sensitive, or expressing it in the emotional INFP way. INTPs seem more likely to let something roll of their back, even if it hits a nerve.

Daria - INTP
    Jane - ENFP, she just seems too open & outgoing to be an introvert & she's always dragging Daria to do things
    Trent- ISFP
    Quinn - ESFJ
    Helen - ESTJ
    Jake - ESFP
    Britney- ESTP
    Kevin - ESFP
    Tom - INTJ
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INTJ

I've always thought Daria was very INTJ (though of course I'm probably slightly biased since I am and I love her so much) but there seems to be a lot of people who think she's INTP. It's hard to tell really. I've heard very strong arguments for both. But I stand by myself saying she's more likely INTJ.

MBTI
    INTP

I also thought she was more INTJ. I think it's probably because she shows more hints of Fi than Fe (like when they were at the mall and she tried to convince the business people that there was a higher moral purpose to their resistance).

I've enjoyed this show as well!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I think she's infp, only because I have an infp friend who has been called daria for the longest time because of her voice.

thinking of you

Arcesso pulli gingerios! Eldanen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTp

Daria is either SiTe or NeFi.