Knee-slapper there, yo.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

I've changed my mind about Daria. She does seem more INTJ... very Ni-style to her and she rejects extraversion in general so much that the Te is harder to see.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by paperoceans View Post
    It always seems like everyone here is so desperate to pin a character that they like as an INTP. It's infuriating.
    INTP is the new black.
    "I'm just here so I won't get fined."

MBTI
    Aeon
    Enneagram
    10w so
    Socionics
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by paperoceans View Post
    It always seems like everyone here is so desperate to pin a character that they like as an INTP. It's infuriating.

She seems too dry to be an INTP.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    I hate Daria as a person

Daria is INTP
    I hate her too, and yes she is INTP. 5w4 Sp/So.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

deleted

Calmly dispassionate, detached, scrutinizing, analytical = INTP. Not necessarily visa versa.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    I've changed my mind about Daria. She does seem more INTJ... very Ni-style to her and she rejects extraversion in general so much that the Te is harder to see.
    I haven't seen much of the show but I don't remember this Ni style. INTJ 5s can be very calm and detached and lack an extroverted focus, but functionally they don't give off that primary thinking/scrutinizing feel about everything and aren't inferior feeling. From what I remember, Daria's got all that, and that seems to be an easy difference between INTx functions.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    I don't see the Ni style. INTJ 5s can be very calm and detached and lack an extroverted focus, but functionally they don't give off that primary thinking/scrutinizing feel about everything and aren't inferior feeling. From what I remember, Daria's got all that, and seems to be an easy difference between INTx functions.
    Her Fe is really weak but tertiary Fi is plausible for her, I think. Hmmm, it is a difficult call between Ti and Ni for her, but then again I also leaned a little bit away from INTP as I don't see much Ne or Si from her. I could be mistaken there though. And it's also a close call of whether her negative view of the world is more symbolic of inferior Se or inferior Fe. A big theme of the show is that she rebels against both of her warped views of these a lot.

deleted

The difference between tertiary and inferior feeling always seems pretty significant to me. The tertiary usually seems a lot closer to the primary, and sometimes it looks equal to or surpasses the secondary because there's more emphasis on I/E. So usually the more introverted an INTJ goes the more Fi becomes apparent (like the Gus guy from the Breaking Bad thread) but either way the feeling function is more apparent in INTJs and ENTPs. Overall the reasoning as to INTJ is not necessarily that sound, but like I said I haven't seen much of the show so I don't know her type for sure. INTP seems more likely given what I've watched and what people say about her.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I'm telling you doo doo butters, she's a fucking snarky ISTJ.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I've been converted to the INTJ camp....I think she is INTJ. Her infatuation with ISFP trent makes a lot of sense from that perspective. Check the INTJ forum - they die over Fi-doms. I'm always surprised by this...

I think the show plays up archetypes, so this is why I think she is definitely INxx. She's the cerebral, outcast INxx weirdo. The ISTJ archetype nerd is often a nark; they're like hall pass monitor types. Also contrast her with Brian on My So Called Life - that's a good ISTJ nerd example.

I don't think she is focused on details. Instead she tends to zero in on a general "truth" & sum stuff up in one sarcastic swipe. This seems quite NTJ to me.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe