• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tigger - ENFP

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
Wikipedia -

Pooh states once "He always seems bigger because of his bounces", implying that the other animals think of Tigger as being larger than he truly is. That assessment fits well with Tigger's personality and his assessment of his own abilities, which he always overestimates. He is cheerful, outgoing, competitive in a friendly way, and completely confident in himself. Some of the things which he claims Tiggers can do include flying, jumping farther than a kangaroo, swimming, climbing trees. He never actually attempts any of the first three things in the course of the story, but he does try to climb a tree. He only succeeds half-way, being able to climb up but not to climb down again.

"Bouncy, Trouncy, Flouncy, Pouncy, Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! FUN!" .... "The wonderful thing about tiggers is, I'm the only one!"

Need I say more?

Yeeessssssss!

Gen

MBTI Type
INTP
Oh but they have many sides!:wubbie:
curious_tiger.jpg

:wubbie::wubbie::wubbie:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Wikipedia -

Pooh states once "He always seems bigger because of his bounces", implying that the other animals think of Tigger as being larger than he truly is. That assessment fits well with Tigger's personality and his assessment of his own abilities, which he always overestimates. He is cheerful, outgoing, competitive in a friendly way, and completely confident in himself. Some of the things which he claims Tiggers can do include flying, jumping farther than a kangaroo, swimming, climbing trees. He never actually attempts any of the first three things in the course of the story, but he does try to climb a tree. He only succeeds half-way, being able to climb up but not to climb down again.

"Bouncy, Trouncy, Flouncy, Pouncy, Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! FUN!" .... "The wonderful thing about tiggers is, I'm the only one!"

Need I say more?

Yeeessssssss!
Tigger seems more like a super hyper ESFP to me. :huh:

He lacks an earthiness and a substance and depth of character that I think we ENFPs have.

mljacksonmft

MBTI Type
INFP
I agree

I have been using temperament and temperament-specific personality profile data with my counseling clients for over 10 years now and can say with near certainty that Tigger is not an ENFP. ENFPs are like orchestra conductors, able to accurately role reverse with most others and wired to facilitate the most harmonic outcome possible for any group they are involved with. Their perceptions tend to be quite accurate and they do not go around claiming unrealistic traits and characteristics. I do not think ESFPs do that either but are definitely wired to make sure any group they are involved with are enjoying doing whatever they are doing.