User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Vikings

Default Vikings

I recently really got myself into watching this amazing tv series, I think it deserves to have a typology thread. My ideas are:
    Ragnar Lothbrok: ENTJ 8w7 (not sure about the enneagram, I saw him typed as Fe, but I can't see him as F dominant type)
    Rollo: ESTP 7w8 (pretty clear and undoubtable)
    Siggy: ESFJ 3w2 (I am not sure of her type, she seems very ambitious and less emotionally influenceable I'd expect an Fe dom to be, but the way she climbs the stairs of social hierarchy in the community, leads me toward Fe)
    Floki: ENTP 6w7 (very clearly Ne dominant type, Ti is very noticeable in his ship building, understanding and intellectual knowledge and curiosity. The joker type seems very 7w6, however his loyalty to gods and Ragnar with his fear of betrayal and unknown beliefs (christian god) leads me toward 6 over the 7)
    Lagertha: ESFP 2w3 ( Fi over Fe, her values and her own pride in identity and her roots seems to be very important to her.)
    Athelstan: INFJ 2w1 (clear and undoubtable in my opinion)
    Helga: ISFP (I have no idea about her enneagram, she more or less plays the background role, but I believe she will develope to be more interesting)
    Princess Aslaug: ENFP 7 (clearly Ne dom woman with the bittersweet however publicly repressed Fi)

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    I recently really got myself into watching this amazing tv series, I think it deserves to have a typology thread. My ideas are:
    Ragnar Lothbrok: ENTJ 8w7 (not sure about the enneagram, I saw him typed as Fe, but I can't see him as F dominant type)
    Rollo: ESTP 7w8 (pretty clear and undoubtable)
    Siggy: ESFJ 3w2 (I am not sure of her type, she seems very ambitious and less emotionally influenceable I'd expect an Fe dom to be, but the way she climbs the stairs of social hierarchy in the community, leads me toward Fe)
    Floki: ENTP 6w7 (very clearly Ne dominant type, Ti is very noticeable in his ship building, understanding and intellectual knowledge and curiosity. The joker type seems very 7w6, however his loyalty to gods and Ragnar with his fear of betrayal and unknown beliefs (christian god) leads me toward 6 over the 7)
    Lagertha: ESFP 2w3 ( Fi over Fe, her values and her own pride in identity and her roots seems to be very important to her.)
    Athelstan: INFJ 2w1 (clear and undoubtable in my opinion)
    Helga: ISFP (I have no idea about her enneagram, she more or less plays the background role, but I believe she will develope to be more interesting)
    Princess Aslaug: ENFP 7 (clearly Ne dom woman with the bittersweet however publicly repressed Fi)
    Never seen it.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I haven't seen season 2 yet.. so I cannot say for sure.. but as stereotypes go I'd agree that Ragnar is ExTJ, but I'd say he's definitely more 7 than 8. He does things purely for fun and adventure.. He lacks that need for security in his life. He wants adventure and craves to know the unknown.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I haven't seen season 2 yet.. so I cannot say for sure.. but as stereotypes go I'd agree that Ragnar is ExTJ, but I'd say he's definitely more 7 than 8. He does things purely for fun and adventure.. He lacks that need for security in his life. He wants adventure and craves to know the unknown.
    Good point, yeah Ragnar could be a 7

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I think ragnar and rollo both seem like introverts. Ragnar seems like an INTJ most the time when it comes to what he is thinking/visioning, but in action he seem more like INTP/ISTP with developed extraverted side, NeSeFe. Thats the problem typing fictional characters, the producers really need to base the characters on MBTI or have some really profound understanding on personality for the characters to be typed.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I would disagree with Ragnar being introverted. He pretty much always initiates conversations and situations with people and guides conversations to his favor. If we're talking stereotypes it's far more adept than an introverted business like manner.

I'd also peg him as a feeler now that I think about it. He's very spiritual, and extremely follow your heart sort of dude.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Okay, yes! I love Vikings, though I've only seen the first two seasons (there are three, right?).

I agree that Ragnar is some combo of 7+8, but I pictured Rollo as kind of 3-ish (he totally deceives and turns on his brother for success and a chance at glory). Lagertha I could not picture as a 2 for the world, she's far too direct and volatile-- I think this may be a case of the "all Mom's are 2's" mistyping. I could see her as a 1.

I also want to pause and make a comment about e3 in the context of this show. 3 desires to be what its culture deems successful, so a Viking 3 would look somewhat different than a modern day, western world 3. Just want to keep that in sight.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by small.wonder View Post
    Okay, yes! I love Vikings, though I've only seen the first two seasons (there are three, right?).
    3rd season will come, but not out yet
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Great program but hard to watch the more brutal parts, esp the rape scenes.

I tend to cover my eyes in those parts, I suppose it's trying to portray the real situation as it was (albeit in a slightly more sensational hollywood way)... ok enough complaining I was very interested in it and enjoyed watching it... not seen it all yet.

Ragnar Lothbrok: ENTJ
    Rollo: ESTP
    Siggy:Not sure, still on the first season
    Floki: ENTP
    Lagertha: ISTP
    Athelstan: INFJ
    Bjorn: Possibly INFx not entirely sure as yet

Pretty much agree with most of your typing in the op.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

hawt.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.