• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Vikings

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I recently really got myself into watching this amazing tv series, I think it deserves to have a typology thread. My ideas are:
Ragnar Lothbrok: ENTJ 8w7 (not sure about the enneagram, I saw him typed as Fe, but I can't see him as F dominant type)
Rollo: ESTP 7w8 (pretty clear and undoubtable)
Siggy: ESFJ 3w2 (I am not sure of her type, she seems very ambitious and less emotionally influenceable I'd expect an Fe dom to be, but the way she climbs the stairs of social hierarchy in the community, leads me toward Fe)
Floki: ENTP 6w7 (very clearly Ne dominant type, Ti is very noticeable in his ship building, understanding and intellectual knowledge and curiosity. The joker type seems very 7w6, however his loyalty to gods and Ragnar with his fear of betrayal and unknown beliefs (christian god) leads me toward 6 over the 7)
Lagertha: ESFP 2w3 ( Fi over Fe, her values and her own pride in identity and her roots seems to be very important to her.)
Athelstan: INFJ 2w1 (clear and undoubtable in my opinion)
Helga: ISFP (I have no idea about her enneagram, she more or less plays the background role, but I believe she will develope to be more interesting)
Princess Aslaug: ENFP 7 (clearly Ne dom woman with the bittersweet however publicly repressed Fi)

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I recently really got myself into watching this amazing tv series, I think it deserves to have a typology thread. My ideas are:
Ragnar Lothbrok: ENTJ 8w7 (not sure about the enneagram, I saw him typed as Fe, but I can't see him as F dominant type)
Rollo: ESTP 7w8 (pretty clear and undoubtable)
Siggy: ESFJ 3w2 (I am not sure of her type, she seems very ambitious and less emotionally influenceable I'd expect an Fe dom to be, but the way she climbs the stairs of social hierarchy in the community, leads me toward Fe)
Floki: ENTP 6w7 (very clearly Ne dominant type, Ti is very noticeable in his ship building, understanding and intellectual knowledge and curiosity. The joker type seems very 7w6, however his loyalty to gods and Ragnar with his fear of betrayal and unknown beliefs (christian god) leads me toward 6 over the 7)
Lagertha: ESFP 2w3 ( Fi over Fe, her values and her own pride in identity and her roots seems to be very important to her.)
Athelstan: INFJ 2w1 (clear and undoubtable in my opinion)
Helga: ISFP (I have no idea about her enneagram, she more or less plays the background role, but I believe she will develope to be more interesting)
Princess Aslaug: ENFP 7 (clearly Ne dom woman with the bittersweet however publicly repressed Fi)
Never seen it.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I haven't seen season 2 yet.. so I cannot say for sure.. but as stereotypes go I'd agree that Ragnar is ExTJ, but I'd say he's definitely more 7 than 8. He does things purely for fun and adventure.. He lacks that need for security in his life. He wants adventure and craves to know the unknown.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I haven't seen season 2 yet.. so I cannot say for sure.. but as stereotypes go I'd agree that Ragnar is ExTJ, but I'd say he's definitely more 7 than 8. He does things purely for fun and adventure.. He lacks that need for security in his life. He wants adventure and craves to know the unknown.

Good point, yeah Ragnar could be a 7

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think ragnar and rollo both seem like introverts. Ragnar seems like an INTJ most the time when it comes to what he is thinking/visioning, but in action he seem more like INTP/ISTP with developed extraverted side, NeSeFe. Thats the problem typing fictional characters, the producers really need to base the characters on MBTI or have some really profound understanding on personality for the characters to be typed.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I would disagree with Ragnar being introverted. He pretty much always initiates conversations and situations with people and guides conversations to his favor. If we're talking stereotypes it's far more adept than an introverted business like manner.

I'd also peg him as a feeler now that I think about it. He's very spiritual, and extremely follow your heart sort of dude.

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okay, yes! I love Vikings, though I've only seen the first two seasons (there are three, right?).

I agree that Ragnar is some combo of 7+8, but I pictured Rollo as kind of 3-ish (he totally deceives and turns on his brother for success and a chance at glory). Lagertha I could not picture as a 2 for the world, she's far too direct and volatile-- I think this may be a case of the "all Mom's are 2's" mistyping. I could see her as a 1.

I also want to pause and make a comment about e3 in the context of this show. 3 desires to be what its culture deems successful, so a Viking 3 would look somewhat different than a modern day, western world 3. Just want to keep that in sight.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Great program but hard to watch the more brutal parts, esp the rape scenes.

I tend to cover my eyes in those parts, I suppose it's trying to portray the real situation as it was (albeit in a slightly more sensational hollywood way)... ok enough complaining I was very interested in it and enjoyed watching it... not seen it all yet.

Ragnar Lothbrok: ENTJ
Rollo: ESTP
Siggy:Not sure, still on the first season
Floki: ENTP
Lagertha: ISTP
Athelstan: INFJ
Bjorn: Possibly INFx not entirely sure as yet

Pretty much agree with most of your typing in the op.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Great program but hard to watch the more brutal parts, esp the rape scenes.

I tend to cover my eyes in those parts, I suppose it's trying to portray the real situation as it was (albeit in a slightly more sensational hollywood way)... ok enough complaining I was very interested in it and enjoyed watching it... not seen it all yet.

Ragnar Lothbrok: ENTJ
Rollo: ESTP
Siggy:Not sure, still on the first season
Floki: ENTP
Lagertha: ISTP
Athelstan: INFJ
Bjorn: Possibly INFx not entirely sure as yet

Pretty much agree with most of your typing in the op.

I noticed watching more brutal movies is commonly hard for NFPs, but I don't share this sensitivity. I think it adds an extra real feeling into movies and series, I do not search for violence, but I do like when it looks real and I generally enjoy more thrilling almost horror scenes. (Idk what's wrong with me :D )

I typed Floki as an ENTP in my previous post, but now I am thinking he actually might be Ni.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I noticed watching more brutal movies is commonly hard for NFPs, but I don't share this sensitivity. I think it adds an extra real feeling into movies and series, I do not search for violence, but I do like when it looks real and I generally enjoy more thrilling almost horror scenes. (Idk what's wrong with me :D )

I typed Floki as an ENTP in my previous post, but now I am thinking he actually might be Ni.

Ah I get the added ding to it's real factor but i do find it harder to watch. Maybe INFP's are less sensitive than ENFP's in this respect? Idk. Aldo I did think Floki could be INTP :shock:... See him as having High Ti and Ne

Edit: i love the song for the show... 'If I had a heart I could love you...."

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Maybe INFP's are less sensitive than ENFP's in this respect?

I think INFPs are just better at dealing with the darker sides of things, though ENFPs are quirky for sure.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ah I get the added ding to it's real factor but i do find it harder to watch. Maybe INFP's are less sensitive than ENFP's in this respect? Idk. Aldo I did think Floki could be INTP :shock:... See him as having High Ti and Ne

Edit: i love the song for the show... 'If I had a heart I could love you...."

Yes, I love that song :) , one of the best theme songs ever.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I came here to type real Vikings.