User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vikings

4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Great program but hard to watch the more brutal parts, esp the rape scenes.

I tend to cover my eyes in those parts, I suppose it's trying to portray the real situation as it was (albeit in a slightly more sensational hollywood way)... ok enough complaining I was very interested in it and enjoyed watching it... not seen it all yet.
    Yeah, I mean some of it's a bit rough. The human sacrifice episode is one that comes to mind. First, I have to agree to your *I'm looking away now* sentiment, but for a slightly different reason-- I find that because I'm kind of drawn to dark things, I have to guard my mind from things of that nature. I definitely had to learn that the hard way and have realized that it's not healthy for my mind to ruminate (and it does) on death, darkness and things of morbid nature.

On the other hand, I actually very likely have Viking heritage (via Armagh in northern Ireland and yes, rape) so I very much appreciate the authenticity the History channel has brought to portraying the Viking culture-- though the truth is a bit screwed up.

Any thoughts on Enneagram types of the characters?
    Find my Enneagram writing here, and ethical boutique here.✨

6w5 sp/sx

Best scene ever

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    Ragnar Lothbrok: ENTJ 8w7 (not sure about the enneagram, I saw him typed as Fe, but I can't see him as F dominant type)
    He's an ENTJ, he's putting together all the pieces together (TE/NI) and moving his pawns like a Grandmaster Chess player. I hope I haven't inflated any ENTJ's ego by them reading this. TE might be mistaken for FE, as it looks to emulate and perhaps control it's environment.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.” -anonymous