User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 58

  1. #11
    Babylon Candle Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    i see more of a T than ESFP. Homer simpson is and ESFP.

    maybe EXTJ or ESTP.

  2. #12
    Earth Exalted Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    i see more of a T than ESFP. Homer simpson is and ESFP.

    maybe EXTJ or ESTP.
    right
    i was just thinking that
    but doesn't he not have Fe ?
    Hulu - Frannie 911: American Dad!
    I N V I C T U S

  3. #13
    Babylon Candle Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AvereX View Post
    right
    i was just thinking that
    but doesn't he not have Fe ?
    Hulu - Frannie 911: American Dad!
    he could just be a MALE version control freak (ESFJ)...

  4. #14
    Earth Exalted Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    he could just be a MALE version control freak (ESFJ)...
    Fe dom ?
    hmm-i can see ESTP
    I N V I C T U S

  5. #15
    Earth Exalted Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    It is dangerous for him to be continuously nice, due to the fact that he has large amounts of pent-up rage. If he doesn't "let his bitchiness out" periodically, it will turn into bile and poison him, eventually killing him if the rage was pent-up longer. He returns to normal if he's a jerk to someone or something long and hard enough.

    inferior Fi ?

    what about ISTP?
    inferior Fe and all
    I N V I C T U S

  6. #16
    Babylon Candle Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AvereX View Post
    It is dangerous for him to be continuously nice, due to the fact that he has large amounts of pent-up rage. If he doesn't "let his bitchiness out" periodically, it will turn into bile and poison him, eventually killing him if the rage was pent-up longer. He returns to normal if he's a jerk to someone or something long and hard enough.

    inferior Fi ?

    what about ISTP?
    inferior Fe and all
    i think ESTP. inferior Fe is probably more likely to get angry for no reason . the XXTJs i know who have Fi seriously never get angry lash out...more of a brood. I just cant see him as ISTP.

    ESTP is my guess. although the show def has a Ne feel that is going to distort any of our typing

  7. #17
    Earth Exalted Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    yeah
    ESTP it is
    makes the most sense
    I N V I C T U S

  8. #18
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Definitely as he is very manipulative. Much more so than I think an ESFP would be.

  9. #19
    Earth Exalted Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    Definitely as he is very manipulative. Much more so than I think an ESFP would be.
    yep
    damn Fe
    I N V I C T U S

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    15

    Default

    I always thought more of an ENTP or ENFP character, mostly because me and my ENFP brother kind of act like Roger at times, especially my brother. Defiantly an ExxP

Similar Threads

  1. American Dad
    By Komakino in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-29-2017, 08:34 AM
  2. American Dad
    By NewEra in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-26-2015, 06:05 PM
  3. Sarah Paulson from American Horror Story
    By LanaBanana in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-15-2014, 05:57 AM
  4. American Dad
    By Mr. Sherlock Holmes in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 11:30 PM
  5. Taking Communism away from the Communists: The Origins of Modern American Liberalism
    By Sniffles in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 01:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO