• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Attack on Titan

solaunum

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I'm not sure, what do you all think? Are there any AoT fans on this site?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think there was a discussion on it in the Grand List of Anime MBTI types thread or something.

The only type I'm confident in is Sasha's - ESFP 7w6 sp/so. I really only paid attention to her and Jean because they're my favorites, but Jean is so confusing so I'd be interested in hearing arguments for his type.

á´…eparted

passages
I started watching it a week ago, and finished watching it this weekend. I really really like it! I wasn't sure until around the 6th episode (I almost gave up on it) because up until about 1/2 way through I absolutely DESPISED Eren. I still don't really like him. The series is just, well, interesting. I am just dissapointed in their lack of subtly.

I'd say my favorite character is Mikasa. I also rather like Armin and Sasha (partly because I see my younger self in them).

yeghor

@solaunum

I like the show. Here's my take on it.

I think Eren is an ISTJ who goes into ESTP mode when berserk. (A type 9 reverting to type 8 when berserk)

Mikasa feels like an ISFJ.

Armin is an INFJ.

Sasha is perhaps an ESFP.

Annie is ISTP. (Armin admires Annie)

Reiner is ESTJ.

Levi Ackerman is ?? some kind of sociopathic introvert? INTJ or ISTP?. I'd say ENTJ but he's too contained to be an ENTJ.

Erwin ??? INTJ ?.

Hange is INTP.

Jean is ENTP.

Why aren't there any ENFPs in it?

yeghor

Armin-and-Annie-armin-x-annie-37002136-500-491.jpg

Where's my ISTP woman goddammit? :wubbie:

solaunum

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I hear it's going to be a while until the next season, maybe even a year... hmm.

á´…eparted

passages
Oh how could I forget Hange! I am so much like her it's rediculous. Tactical but nuts :D. Also has a big mouth.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hanji seems ENFP to me...like an Ne version of Sasha. :D 7w6 sx/so. Although ENTP could also make sense but she seems more Fi than Ti. She didn't want to kill the captured titans purely because she saw their intrinsic worth or something like that.

á´…eparted

passages
Hanji seems ENFP to me...like an Ne version of Sasha. :D 7w6 sx/so. Although ENTP could also make sense but she seems more Fi than Ti. She didn't want to kill the captured titans purely because she saw their intrinsic worth or something like that.

I'm inclined to agree with this. Unlike Sasha though where she seems to be somewhat undeveloped, Hange has fully intergrated from what I can tell.

hsholguin

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Eren is an ISFJ, although it seems like he has no concern for others, his Introverted Sensing gets the better of him and causes him to focus on his own needs first and foremost. It also seems like he has a strong (Fi), which keeps him from being a likable character and more like an irresponsible Jacka**. Due to this and the fact that every other cognitive function is just so low, it seems he could also be an ISTJ. I would say mikasa is an unbridled INTJ, logical and devoted to the sensible method of doing things, instead of the traditional way of doing things. My best friend is an INTJ and although it feels like he hates me from the core at points, that's just how he naturally is. I would argue that Armin is an emotional ISTP, as he definitely has a strong sense of the things around himself, and a pensive outlook on life, i.e. the book about the outside world, his theories on people's behaviors and the way things are set up. He seems to be on the autism spectrum a little bit too, unaware of how others perceive him. Annie seems a little more on the Azula side of the ENTJ, being the villain that knows everything and has equal power to the protagonist. Jean has too much of a sense of pride and likability by others to not be an ESFJ. I figure Pastor Nick is an ESFJ as well, being the counselor type of person and holding his traditions against the sake of the people. Hanji is unaware of herself enough to be an ENFP, as well as inattentive enough. She manages to smile a lot more than I've seen INTPs be able to do. Levi Ackerman has enough Extroverted Thinking to make Mikasa seem like a feeling type, however it would seem that it's paired with Ni so as to make every job seem too easy for him and like he's above everyone else. Definitely an INTJ on that one. I would agree on Sasha being an ESFP if she were the type of person to pick flowers while no one's looking and put them in her hair. Kinda seems more like an earthy ISFP to me. Reiner could honestly be ESTJ or ESTP. Hans seems like an earthy ISFP as well, caring more about what happens to the kids and neglecting the duty to kill the titan because not only was it too difficult, he probably also didn't feel like there was enough time to get everything done. Erwin seems to me like an INFJ with a very strong Ti. The reason for the typings with different strengths of cognitive functions is because, as in all people, Cognitive functions can go really crazy. It's hard to read people on Personality profile first instead of looking at cognitive functions and differentiating what type they could be by them.