• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Get Smart

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
Just to show how vastly intellectual and artsy I am in my movie tastes! :D

But I watched the Get Smart movie last night and found it hilarious, plus it had an immensely likeable ISTJ main character - Maxwell Smart. :)

I'm partly posting this to figure out whether I should hand in my typing skillz membership card, so is he an ISTJ or am I barking at trees incorrectly?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think he's ESTJ. There's nothing particularly introverted about him...at least not in the movie.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this movie. I used to watch reruns of the old TV show sometimes as a kid.

To be honest, none of the characters seemed well-developed enough to type. I can see ESTJ for Maxwell Smart, and of course INTP for the geeks in CONTROL. ;) Agent 99 maybe an ISTJ, The Rock maybe ESTP. The boss guy maybe ENTJ? I dunno.

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
I started vaguely trying to type the rest of the characters, but had no idea... :D

Heh, I took Max's yelling in to the cone of silence as an indication of introversion. And I was worried about the movie from the previews, but found it consistently tickled my funny bone due to its sheer bizarreness. Bill Murray in a tree?