User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Miranda Lambert

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    409

    Post Miranda Lambert

    Hi I am new to Typology Central, but have had a long standing interest in both the mbti and enneagram personality typing systems.

    I was curious if anyone participating here had an opinion about Miranda Lambert's enneagram and MBTI type?

    Any idea's welcome,

    Violett

  2. #2
    Senior Member yeghor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by violett View Post
    Hi I am new to Typology Central, but have had a long standing interest in both the mbti and enneagram personality typing systems.

    I was curious if anyone participating here had an opinion about Miranda Lambert's enneagram and MBTI type?

    Any idea's welcome,

    Violett
    You can't fool us Miranda Lambert, and we don't give off free readings to celebrities. We can see about what we can do once you click that donate button.

  3. #3
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,150

    Default

    I'd be interested in hearing what people have to say, since Kelly Clarkson is friends with her and I actually have a few of her songs and Blake's.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  4. #4
    libtard SJW chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,958

    Default

    ESxP

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    You can't fool us Miranda Lambert, and we don't give off free readings to celebrities. We can see about what we can do once you click that donate button.

    Ha! I would never want to be a celebrity, ever! I couldn't exist under public scrutiny.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    You can't fool us Miranda Lambert, and we don't give off free readings to celebrities. We can see about what we can do once you click that donate button.

    Ha! I would never want to be a celebrity, ever! I couldn't exist under public scrutiny.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    ESxP

    I agree, I'm thinking Esfp. I'm stumped on her enneagram type and stacking though. Maybe 2w3 so/sx/sp?

  8. #8
    Senior Member yeghor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by violett View Post
    I agree, I'm thinking Esfp. I'm stumped on her enneagram type and stacking though. Maybe 2w3 so/sx/sp?
    She's an ESFJ.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Interesting...no idea's on enneagram type?

  10. #10
    Senior Member yeghor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by violett View Post
    Interesting...no idea's on enneagram type?
    3w2 9w8 7w6

Similar Threads

  1. Miranda Kerr ?? video
    By liYA in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-24-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. Miranda Rights and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
    By gromit in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-27-2013, 05:44 PM
  3. Miranda Kerr's enneagram type? videos
    By liYA in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 03:54 PM
  4. Adam Lambert
    By Elfboy in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 03:31 PM
  5. Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda or Samantha?
    By Aquarelle in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 06:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO