User Tag List

First 234

Thread: Elliot Rodgers

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Agreed. And why wasn't his beautiful prose published? It was insane and extra mass murderey.

If that's not a NYT bestseller, I don't know what is!!
    The greatest suffering of the genius is that the public won't recognize them as such until they're long dead and gone.

Simple minds need time to adjust to his extraordinary faculties.
    I FEEL ALRIGHT

i would guess 3w4 or possibly 4w3. i read the manifesto but didn't watch more than a brief clip or two of his videos. the only time he ever mentioned approaching women was when he was in his car on state st. in santa barbara. it's a very busy shopping & dining street with lots of peds. he was at a stoplight and smiled at 2 women standing on the corner. they didn't respond, who knows if they even noticed his smile, and i believe he ended up throwing his cold drink on them. he made no real effort to actually engage women that we know of. he did have some friends when younger but just not the cool people or as many as he wanted. from what i read i am quite unconvinced he had asperger's. i do think he had an extremely severe case of social phobia though. he was super sensitive generally and especially to rejection but that does not equal asperger's.

fyi: his dad is going to be on 20-20 this friday night.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    The greatest suffering of the genius is that the public won't recognize them as such until they're long dead and gone.

Simple minds need time to adjust to his extraordinary faculties.
    Yes, much like Vincent van Gogh, he'll never be appreciated in his own time.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Yes, much like Vincent van Gogh, he'll never be appreciated in his own time.
    He reminds me of Burt Reynolds.

MBTI
    idk
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    I like his writing style, very psychological, he should have become a writer instead of a dead murderer. Also when it comes to MBTI, this may be controversial, but I'm feeling he was some sort of Intuitive. INTJ 3w4 sx/sp seems like it could be correct. But I'm not an expert, so feel free to laugh at me.
    Yeah, I get INTJ vibes from him. He could be an ISTJ because of how vividly he remembered certain experiences and the personal impressions they left though. Unhealthy INTJs can be injustice collectors and there's been a few vengeful, homicidal manifesto writers as well. I don't see much Fe and I don't see a lot of practical logic in some of the connections he makes, obviously. He seemed very unbalanced. I think he also has inferior Se and under stress that can sometimes manifest in things like hypersexuality, materialism, and being picky or shallow. He liked to flaunt his lifestyle even though he complained about others being shallow.

A wannabe dog

He reminds me so much of an ISFP guy I know in real life.

I actually spent 1 whole hour studying his biography earlier, this guy just reeks Fi everywhere. He is always focused on his own internal experiences about how the world treats him and how the world makes him feel and how he wants to exact revenge on people whom he feels wronged by, his unhealthy Fi acting up here. But at the same time, he strikes me as ISFP > INFP because he seemed to care so much about things like sex, money, power etc. He is a gamma type in socionics. I think Elliot Rodgers is an unhealthy ISFP.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Holy fuck, what a terrible person. I read parts of his auto biography. He makes other killers look as if they have redeeming qualities.
    5w4,4w5,1

The Researcher