User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Elliot Rodgers

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

I've seen all the vblogs too.

He says a couple of times, and I quote, "I don't know why you girls are so repulsed by me."

It's pretty clear to me he's tried several times and been rejected.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Typh0n View Post
    I dont think it would innapropiate to discuss his type, in this thread, so let me just say a few things. I know the subject is heavy and serious and Im not trying to turn this into entertainment, but I dont see much wrong in analyzing evil figures such as killers, dictators, etc, though the wound from this one is still fresh.

He was indeed probably a three. He doesnt seem to question his own defects at all, doesnt doubt himself, doesnt understand why others do not love him. Typical unhealthy 3w4 attitude.
    I agree with analyzing - it's interesting. I haven't thought those enneagram things at all so i dont know what that is all about.
    All the people are crazy; way or another - me
    It's just my avatar, i'm not a scary person - also me

Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post

He says a couple of times, and I quote, "I don't know why you girls are so repulsed by me."

But it is not clear.

Nowhere does he give an actual example of his being rejected.

My impression is that he maybe tried to initiate contact, but because he's so insipid, girls didn't return his interest.

Though I have a lingering suspicion that he expected girls to just come up to him, by virtue of wearing branded sunglasses. But because he didn't understand that wearing expensive attire won't automatically make you a panty dropper, he drew the conclusion that something about him repulsed women.
    I FEEL ALRIGHT

Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post

Though I have a lingering suspicion that he might have expected girls to just come up to him, by virtue of wearing branded sunglasses. But because he doesn't understand that wearing expensive attire won't make you a panty dropper, he draws the conclusion that something about him repulses women.
    I would say this is most likely to be true.

Like the rest of his presentation, his choice of words is contrived. I think it far more likely that he never tried than that he tried several times. Maybe the news will tell us soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    Though I have a lingering suspicion that he might have expected girls to just come up to him, by virtue of wearing branded sunglasses. But because he doesn't understand that wearing expensive attire won't automatically make you a panty dropper, he draws the conclusion that something about him repulses women.
    Again, I completely agree.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Typh0n View Post
    But it is not clear.

Nowhere does he give an actual example of his being rejected.
    @Nicodemus the evidence is already out there. Question is do you wanna sift through the mind of a psycho.

Yeah, maybe you're right. You can download his 140 page manifesto and i did, and did a search for the word "reject." God, it's all over the place, but I didn't find many specific examples, I also couldn't stand looking at that shit. From his 140 Page Manifesto:

"They are all spoiled, heartless, wicked bitches. They think they are superior to me, and if I ever tried to ask one on a date, they would reject me cruelly.

"Some of the boys in my class would grow up to be embraced by girls, while I would grow up to be rejected by them."

"They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject ME? The injustice!"

Here's the kicker:

"I tried my best to put myself out there on the Halloween weekend. I made many laps around Isla Vista, trying to bolster up the courage to talk to a girl or walk into a party, but I just couldn’t. I knew they would all reject me."

This shit is all in this freak's head.

These are only a few examples of search results from the word "reject." I stopped, but there's like 30 more.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

Question is do you wanna sift through the mind of a psycho.
    I'm odd like that. But, to be honest, I still haven't finished Mitchell Heisman's manifesto.

Here's the kicker:

"I tried my best to put myself out there on the Halloween weekend. I made many laps around Isla Vista, trying to bolster up the courage to talk to a girl or walk into a party, but I just couldn’t. I knew they would all reject me."

This shit is all in this freak's head.
    Yeah, as suspected, which also means that all of this could have been avoided.

It is a very interesting document. Also, the boy could write. What a pity he got lost.

If anybody writes a book about him, here is the title: "Envy. The Deadly Sin of Elliot Rodger."

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I read his "manifesto." He didn't put effort into actually ever approaching a female. Given his almost excessively detailed accounts of living situations, exchanges at school, and other interactions, one may think he'd mention an actual attempt, but he doesn't.

Absence in writing doesn't necessarily mean it didn't happen, but there seems to be a pattern in his experiences. He wanted everything to just simply be present for him. Lottery. Skateboarding. Karate. Writing. The latter three he gave up on as soon as it got too hard, as the concept of actual effort seems lost to him. School, to some degree. I imagine the list goes on.
    He even deems his mother selfish for not marrying a wealthy man for his sake- solely to get girls.
    Ironic that he calls everyone else selfish, no?

The one time he actually "made friends" on his own was when his mean old stepmom forced him to approach them when he was about 12. Again, I'm only going by what's written. I'm sure there are things left out, but he seems so adamant on sharing every last detail of his special life, that I'd have to guess we're not missing much substance between the lines.

Whatever social setbacks and psychiatric hangups he might've had.. he still reads like a vapid, petulant, self-centered coward.
    At one point he mentions that he's not part of the human race. And it's quite true, at this point. And that was his decision.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.