• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

American Horror Story: Asylum

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Because why the hell not.

I know this season ended but it's definitely my favorite and I failed to discover any threads about the characters' types. They're quite hard, but I'll try;

Lana Winters- ENTX. Hmm, definitely ENXX, and I'm pretty sure she's more logical than emtional.
Oliver Thredson- INTJ. A total mastermind.
Kit Walker- ISFX, I think. Maybe ESFJ.
Sister Jude/Judy Martin- She screams ESTJ to me.
Sister Mary Eunice/The Devil (???)- Mary seems to be ISFP. After she was possesed, ENTJ maybe. Hard to type, she was just pure evil. And I loved that.
Arthur Arden- INTX. Not sure about the last letter. Never liked him, he was a really creepy dude. Not saying that INTX are like that!
Timothy Howard- ISXJ. Maybe ISFJ.

I hope I didn't forget any character!

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All I know is the story it was partially based on is in this documentary called Cropsey. If you watch it, wear diapers cuz you may pee yourself.

Seriously one of the most creepy documentaries I've ever seen, and needless to say, true.

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
All I know is the story it was partially based on is in this documentary called Cropsey. If you watch it, wear diapers cuz you may pee yourself.

Seriously one of the most creepy documentaries I've ever seen, and needless to say, true.

I just searched it online. My god it looks like a creepy film, to say the least. I might watch it after my exams are over, though. Asylum was really dark and a bit creepy at times as well. I'm not sure I should be watching this haha.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just searched it online. My god it looks like a creepy film, to say the least. I might watch it after my exams are over, though. Asylum was really dark and a bit creepy at times as well. I'm not sure I should be watching this haha.

No you'll be fine. Don't let what you saw fool you, it's mostly about nursing injured bunnies back to health, I swear.

Asylum was pretty good. I personally liked Coven better, but they're all pretty good. I like how much that show can get away with. Not to mention some top notch actors.

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
No you'll be fine. Don't let what you saw fool you, it's mostly about nursing injured bunnies back to health, I swear.

Asylum was pretty good. I personally liked Coven better, but they're all pretty good. I like how much that show can get away with. Not to mention some top notch actors.

Coven was good. It was really funny at times (especially Delphine's racist remarks), and overall was less serious. I don't know, I really liked the darkness of Asylum. And yes, they have amazing actors (I think in Coven the main cast was women+Evan Peters, ha. Though I adore Sarah Paulsn, Lily Rabe and Jessica Lange so much!)

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Coven was good. It was really funny at times (especially Delphine's racist remarks), and overall was less serious. I don't know, I really liked the darkness of Asylum. And yes, they have amazing actors (I think in Coven the main cast was women+Evan Peters, ha. Though I adore Sarah Paulsn, Lily Rabe and Jessica Lange so much!)

Oh to each their own.

The Nazi doctor and the angel of death were both excellent characters as well. Ha, and actually the actors were like, married characters on Six Feet Under. Just realized that.

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Oh to each their own.

The Nazi doctor and the angel of death were both excellent characters as well. Ha, and actually the actors were like, married characters on Six Feet Under. Just realized that.

The Nazi doctor was a really reat, creepy character. And the angel of death was pretty cool as well, it's the same woman who later played Myrtle in Coven. Argh, she looks so different every season! I never watched it, ha. I like it when little connections like that happens.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I saw Cropsey a few months ago, and yeah, I recognized that the events covered there fed right into AHS Asylum. I didn't know Rivera was involved in it, so early in his career, kind of the role that Lana was playing in the show.

Oh to each their own.

Actually, they never got married. They were dating for awhile, but I don't think they ever tied the knot, she turned him down. Oh, Ruth Fisher, such the heartbreaker!

.... anyway, this is the typing thread, not the discussion thead.

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I saw Cropsey a few months ago, and yeah, I recognized that the events covered there fed right into AHS Asylum. I didn't know Rivera was involved in it, so early in his career, kind of the role that Lana was playing in the show.

Actually, they never got married. They were dating for awhile, but I don't think they ever tied the knot, she turned him down. Oh, Ruth Fisher, such the heartbreaker!

.... anyway, this is the typing thread, not the discussion thead.

Haha okay, so what typing did you had in mind?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha okay, so what typing did you had in mind?

I don't like typing threads and usually don't play.

I came because I saw the discussion in my news feed. But it was a bait and switch!

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't like typing threads and usually don't play.

I came because I saw the discussion in my news feed. But it was a bait and switch!

Hahah okay okay, sorry. If you ever feel like playing, let me know! I love analyzing characters.