User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    XXFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Default American Horror Story: Asylum

Because why the hell not.

I know this season ended but it's definitely my favorite and I failed to discover any threads about the characters' types. They're quite hard, but I'll try;

Lana Winters- ENTX. Hmm, definitely ENXX, and I'm pretty sure she's more logical than emtional.
    Oliver Thredson- INTJ. A total mastermind.
    Kit Walker- ISFX, I think. Maybe ESFJ.
    Sister Jude/Judy Martin- She screams ESTJ to me.
    Sister Mary Eunice/The Devil (???)- Mary seems to be ISFP. After she was possesed, ENTJ maybe. Hard to type, she was just pure evil. And I loved that.
    Arthur Arden- INTX. Not sure about the last letter. Never liked him, he was a really creepy dude. Not saying that INTX are like that!
    Timothy Howard- ISXJ. Maybe ISFJ.

I hope I didn't forget any character!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

All I know is the story it was partially based on is in this documentary called Cropsey. If you watch it, wear diapers cuz you may pee yourself.

Seriously one of the most creepy documentaries I've ever seen, and needless to say, true.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

MBTI
    XXFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    All I know is the story it was partially based on is in this documentary called Cropsey. If you watch it, wear diapers cuz you may pee yourself.

Seriously one of the most creepy documentaries I've ever seen, and needless to say, true.
    I just searched it online. My god it looks like a creepy film, to say the least. I might watch it after my exams are over, though. Asylum was really dark and a bit creepy at times as well. I'm not sure I should be watching this haha.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by LanaBanana View Post
    I just searched it online. My god it looks like a creepy film, to say the least. I might watch it after my exams are over, though. Asylum was really dark and a bit creepy at times as well. I'm not sure I should be watching this haha.
    No you'll be fine. Don't let what you saw fool you, it's mostly about nursing injured bunnies back to health, I swear.

Asylum was pretty good. I personally liked Coven better, but they're all pretty good. I like how much that show can get away with. Not to mention some top notch actors.

MBTI
    XXFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

No you'll be fine. Don't let what you saw fool you, it's mostly about nursing injured bunnies back to health, I swear.

Asylum was pretty good. I personally liked Coven better, but they're all pretty good. I like how much that show can get away with. Not to mention some top notch actors.
    Coven was good. It was really funny at times (especially Delphine's racist remarks), and overall was less serious. I don't know, I really liked the darkness of Asylum. And yes, they have amazing actors (I think in Coven the main cast was women+Evan Peters, ha. Though I adore Sarah Paulsn, Lily Rabe and Jessica Lange so much!)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Coven was good. It was really funny at times (especially Delphine's racist remarks), and overall was less serious. I don't know, I really liked the darkness of Asylum. And yes, they have amazing actors (I think in Coven the main cast was women+Evan Peters, ha. Though I adore Sarah Paulsn, Lily Rabe and Jessica Lange so much!)
    Oh to each their own.

The Nazi doctor and the angel of death were both excellent characters as well. Ha, and actually the actors were like, married characters on Six Feet Under. Just realized that.

MBTI
    XXFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Oh to each their own.

The Nazi doctor and the angel of death were both excellent characters as well. Ha, and actually the actors were like, married characters on Six Feet Under. Just realized that.
    The Nazi doctor was a really reat, creepy character. And the angel of death was pretty cool as well, it's the same woman who later played Myrtle in Coven. Argh, she looks so different every season! I never watched it, ha. I like it when little connections like that happens.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I saw Cropsey a few months ago, and yeah, I recognized that the events covered there fed right into AHS Asylum. I didn't know Rivera was involved in it, so early in his career, kind of the role that Lana was playing in the show.

Oh to each their own.

Actually, they never got married. They were dating for awhile, but I don't think they ever tied the knot, she turned him down. Oh, Ruth Fisher, such the heartbreaker!

.... anyway, this is the typing thread, not the discussion thead.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    XXFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I saw Cropsey a few months ago, and yeah, I recognized that the events covered there fed right into AHS Asylum. I didn't know Rivera was involved in it, so early in his career, kind of the role that Lana was playing in the show.

Actually, they never got married. They were dating for awhile, but I don't think they ever tied the knot, she turned him down. Oh, Ruth Fisher, such the heartbreaker!

.... anyway, this is the typing thread, not the discussion thead.
    Haha okay, so what typing did you had in mind?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Haha okay, so what typing did you had in mind?
    I don't like typing threads and usually don't play.

I came because I saw the discussion in my news feed. But it was a bait and switch!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft