Thread: Stromae

Stansmith

Default Stromae

Type?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

He is ENFP 4w3 So/Sx (near than Jacques Brel's type)
    MBTI & Enneagram Typing site : PERSONALITY-DATABANK

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by segovois View Post
    That's interesting, could you elaborate on that? Why not INFP?

MBTI
    WILD

Quote Originally Posted by segovois View Post
    That sounds plausible to me. Although, he's too maniac (like a rigid perfectionnist) in his art and as he said, too pragmatic, to be an ENFP, don't you think ?

(He's so lovely but his music is unbearable.)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Nara View Post
    (He's so lovely but his music is unbearable.)
    Haha exactly ! Being allergic to electro doesn't help. But yeah, I like his stage persona a lot too. He looks like a runaway mime player from La Ramblas. He knows how to cultivate his character.

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Nara View Post

his music is unbearable.
    I agree.

I also think hes too popular(at least here in Belgium), which gets annoying. But I dont have anything against him or his persona, per se.

As far as his type goes, its kind of a puzzle. Im not sure, I like the INFP suggestion, but that seems unlikely as if hes a 3w4, though he may be 4w3, idk.

MBTI
    WILD

Quote Originally Posted by Typh0n View Post
    I agree.

I also think hes too popular(at least here in Belgium), which gets annoying. But I dont have anything against him or his persona, per se.

As far as his type goes, its kind of a puzzle. Im not sure, I like the INFP suggestion, but that seems unlikely as if hes a 3w4, though he may be 4w3, idk.
    I didn't want to be snobbish but he's too popular here too haha. It's not only the electro music but also that people seem to be mad about his relatable lyrics and compare him to Brel (which he denied because it makes him feel uncomfortable even if he's flattered).

I watched an interview where he explained he's loved to be the center of the attention and putting on a show since he was a child (he thought this was the best way to gain his mother's love) and has always had a taste for performance. He also explained why he paid so much attention to the clothes he was wearing, because they had to be meaningful to him, he wanted his pullover to show a perfect mathematical pattern lol. (I really don't know why I remember this several months later :/)

Of course he has this obvious idiosyncrasy but I don't know, there's something that doesn't fit with 4, he seems much closer to 3. I think he's Fi, highly creative and very picky but I couldn't say more...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

I remember of him 3 or 4 years ago when he was not popular, and at this time it was snobbish to listen to him ...... now he is famous, it is the opposite .....

I don't know if he write his texts, but lyrics seem really much more 4 than 3
    MBTI & Enneagram Typing site : PERSONALITY-DATABANK

MBTI
    WILD

His lyrics are Fi, regardless his enneatype. The artists he's associated with (like Orelsan) are Fi too.

I never liked his music. Always prefered Stupeflip over him amongst all the current "highly Fi" songwriters.

To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.
    Henri Bergson

C'est faux de dire: Je pense : on devrait dire : On me pense.
    It is wrong to say: I think. One should say: I am thought.
    Arthur Rimbaud