• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Stromae

segovois

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
He is ENFP 4w3 So/Sx (near than Jacques Brel's type)

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
He is ENFP 4w3 So/Sx (near than Jacques Brel's type)

That sounds plausible to me. Although, he's too maniac (like a rigid perfectionnist) in his art and as he said, too pragmatic, to be an ENFP, don't you think ?

(He's so lovely but his music is unbearable.)

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
(He's so lovely but his music is unbearable.)

Haha exactly ! Being allergic to electro doesn't help. But yeah, I like his stage persona a lot too. He looks like a runaway mime player from La Ramblas. He knows how to cultivate his character.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
his music is unbearable.

I agree.

I also think hes too popular(at least here in Belgium), which gets annoying. But I dont have anything against him or his persona, per se.

As far as his type goes, its kind of a puzzle. Im not sure, I like the INFP suggestion, but that seems unlikely as if hes a 3w4, though he may be 4w3, idk.

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
I agree.

I also think hes too popular(at least here in Belgium), which gets annoying. But I dont have anything against him or his persona, per se.

As far as his type goes, its kind of a puzzle. Im not sure, I like the INFP suggestion, but that seems unlikely as if hes a 3w4, though he may be 4w3, idk.

I didn't want to be snobbish but he's too popular here too haha. It's not only the electro music but also that people seem to be mad about his relatable lyrics and compare him to Brel (which he denied because it makes him feel uncomfortable even if he's flattered).

I watched an interview where he explained he's loved to be the center of the attention and putting on a show since he was a child (he thought this was the best way to gain his mother's love) and has always had a taste for performance. He also explained why he paid so much attention to the clothes he was wearing, because they had to be meaningful to him, he wanted his pullover to show a perfect mathematical pattern lol. (I really don't know why I remember this several months later :/)

Of course he has this obvious idiosyncrasy but I don't know, there's something that doesn't fit with 4, he seems much closer to 3. I think he's Fi, highly creative and very picky but I couldn't say more...

segovois

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I remember of him 3 or 4 years ago when he was not popular, and at this time it was snobbish to listen to him ...... now he is famous, it is the opposite .....

I don't know if he write his texts, but lyrics seem really much more 4 than 3

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
His lyrics are Fi, regardless his enneatype. The artists he's associated with (like Orelsan) are Fi too.

I never liked his music. Always prefered Stupeflip over him amongst all the current "highly Fi" songwriters.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
I think he's Fi, highly creative and very picky but I couldn't say more...

And I couldn't agree more. That's the same impression I've always had of him.

Nice clip. Reason and all these audio tools make it look so easy. But this fellow is still very creative yeah.
I'm convinced he's an ENFP after watching that (Ne-Fi-Te-Si).

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
And I couldn't agree more. That's the same impression I've always had of him.

Nice clip. Reason and all these audio tools make it look so easy. But this fellow is still very creative yeah.
I'm convinced he's an ENFP after watching that (Ne-Fi-Te-Si).

Who are you talking about ?
(the guy in the video clip isn't Stromae, I was digressing :peepwall: . But the interesting thing is that this kind of over-metaphorical lyrics allow to tell apart intuitors and sensors amongst the listeners: intuitors usually get it (if not like it), although sensors think there's no meaning behind these words apparently coming from an "exquisite corpse" game)

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
Uhm Phobik's video apparently :blush:

Aw sorry :$

"I need to keep the same environment, the same family, the same friends and the same room with the same controller or the same program, that's really important" => doesn't sound Pe at all

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
"I need to keep the same environment, the same family, the same friends and the same room with the same controller or the same program, that's really important" => doesn't sound Pe at all

You mean that does not really sound like something a perceiving type would say ? I guess not.
But the four primary processes of an ENFP are Ne-Fi-Te-Si. The reason I rather suspect ENFP than INFP is that he does not seem to hold back much when he's talking.