User Tag List

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Default Ideas about his type!

It's been a long time since I've posted anything in this forum. I am from Greece and I have struggled to type a new star-rising journalist. I am going to write down a summary about him and an interview with him. Unfortunately there are no subtitles in the video so you have to come up with a type based on his body language.
    Well he studied Media and Communications in Greece, he is a postgraduate of Analytic philosophy in King's College London and he had seminars on macroeconomics in London Business School. He is now a host of a nightly interview television program. His is called by the gossip media as smartass, arrogant, a Rabelaisian type of character and boisterous of his many studies. He is nonetheless sophisticated, an excellent user of the Greek language, witty and highly intellectual. Politically he calls himself a centrist and he favors the movement of Romanticism. Finally he writes music and poems.

Here is an interview of himself from a morning show. He is the bald one.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJG-c83MOuk
    The best thing about human beings is that they stack so neatly.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

ISTP !
    MBTI & Enneagram Typing site : PERSONALITY-DATABANK

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by segovois View Post
    ISTP !
    Well from his high use of metaphors and his intellectualism I would thought that he was Ni dominant or auxiliary, not tertiary. What lead you to this conclusion?

Quote Originally Posted by ALL-HAIL-ME View Post
    It's been a long time since I've posted anything in this forum. I am from Greece and I have struggled to type a new star-rising journalist. I am going to write down a summary about him and an interview with him. Unfortunately there are no subtitles in the video so you have to come up with a type based on his body language.
    Well he studied Media and Communications in Greece, he is a postgraduate of Analytic philosophy in King's College London and he had seminars on macroeconomics in London Business School. He is now a host of a nightly interview television program. His is called by the gossip media as smartass, arrogant, a Rabelaisian type of character and boisterous of his many studies. He is nonetheless sophisticated, an excellent user of the Greek language, witty and highly intellectual. Politically he calls himself a centrist and he favors the movement of Romanticism. Finally he writes music and poems.

Here is an interview of himself from a morning show. He is the bald one.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJG-c83MOuk
    If you mean the bald young guy, he looks like an ESTP to me... especially because of his eyes... there's violance in his eyes...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    If you mean the bald young guy, he looks like an ESTP to me... especially because of his eyes... there's violance in his eyes...
    Yeah I would agree with that. ISTJ with a strong sensing component is another option.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

He's a deliberate thinking down-to-the-left guy, if you catch it. (My dad is also a down-to-the-left guy.)
    But does that mean he's ISTJ like my dad? I'm not big on body language = MBTI/Socionics type.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Yeah I would agree with that. ISTJ with a strong sensing component is another option.
    Interesting. I always saw him having the characteristics of a byronic hero. Taking that into account do you think that it leads us to a certain type?