User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    infp
    Posts
    11

    Default The Broken Circle Breakdown

    Beautiful film. Really enjoyed it and at the same time.....

    Dider: ENFP?

    Elise: INFJ?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Nara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    MBTI
    WILD
    Posts
    185

    Default

    *must watch this movie now*

    I'll come back later

    (yes this post was useless)

  3. #3
    Senior Member Nara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    MBTI
    WILD
    Posts
    185

    Default

    A bit depressing ... :/

    She's ESFP

    He's an introvert (I'd say ISFJ but not sure)

  4. #4
    Parody Parrot meowington's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nara View Post
    A bit depressing ... :/
    Main reason I'm skipping this one. Even though there was a huge hype about this movie in my country (Belgium, it's a Belgian movie). I think Veerle Baetens looks hot on the car top though Too bad they didn't get the Oscar.


  5. #5
    Senior Member Nara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    MBTI
    WILD
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meowington View Post
    Main reason I'm skipping this one. Even though there was a huge hype about this movie in my country (Belgium, it's a Belgian movie). I think Veerle Baetens looks hot on the car top though Too bad they didn't get the Oscar.

    The thing is, it wasn't really a revelation to me, I don't know what's the missing ingredient because technically this movie is very well done, but there's a lack of depth in the acting...
    (Johan Heldenbergh has a striking look like young Tom Waits )

    (I presume you're from the Flemish Region ?)

  6. #6
    Parody Parrot meowington's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nara View Post
    The thing is, it wasn't really a revelation to me, I don't know what's the missing ingredient because technically this movie is very well done, but there's a lack of depth in the acting...
    (Johan Heldenbergh has a striking look like young Tom Waits )

    (I presume you're from the Flemish Region ?)
    Yeah Heldenbergh definitely has that grimy look. I thought the acting was supposed to be the best thing about it :p

    Yeah I live in Bruges. J'ai vu que vous etes de France ? Enchanté

  7. #7
    Senior Member Nara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    MBTI
    WILD
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meowington View Post
    Yeah Heldenbergh definitely has that grimy look. I thought the acting was supposed to be the best thing about it :p

    Yeah I live in Bruges. J'ai vu que vous etes de France ? Enchanté
    I rarely read the critics before watching a movie

    Maybe I didn't like it so much not because of the actors but because when I see a banjo it always reminds me of Delivrance :o

    J'ai vécu deux ans à Lille, donc pas très loin, mais je n'ai visité que Bruxelles en Belgique. Enchanté de même

Similar Threads

  1. Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017)
    By Mal12345 in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-26-2017, 10:21 PM
  2. Will the broken promises, lies and ripping off native americans ever end?
    By INTP in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-11-2015, 01:51 AM
  3. The Vicious Circle: Uncertainty and Apathy. What's my type?
    By Montblanc in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2012, 11:05 PM
  4. [ENFP] GOODBYE ESFP! I'm joining the ENFP Circle :)!
    By Ming in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 03:03 PM
  5. Replies: 118
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 09:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO