• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing by Face (or appearance)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's with the miniature airplanes flying around her head?

She lives in Alaska. Have you ever been there? It's mosquito country. The mosquitoes there are huge and terrifying.

Buttahfly

Enneagram
What would you type this guy as?
I know his MBTI and Enneagram, so I'll be able to tell you if you're right.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESTP

"Just because I dont know how to do something doesnt mean I wont try zoom zoom!" (Quoted from the woman in the picture.)

I squint a lot. That doesn't make me an ESTP.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I squint a lot. That doesn't make me an ESTP.

The thread title does not say "typing by eyes."

- - - Updated - - -

I raise one eyebrow and smirk.

"I like to pick at least one thing that I WANT to do, but dont know how and learn how to do it, then change how I do it to suit my environment."

Jaguar

"I like to pick at least one thing that I WANT to do, but dont know how and learn how to do it, then change how I do it to suit my environment."

What does that have to do with my post? Nothing.
How about the brand of toilet paper I use?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What does that have to do with my post? Nothing.
How about the brand of toilet paper I use?

7-Unconventional-Paper-Holder-Designs_06.jpg

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The thread title does not say "typing by eyes."

I know that but you said ESTPs were the squinting type. What the hell is that supposed to mean? I know you were probably joking or trolling, so it doesn't really matter.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, that's true!
At least if we (he, you and me) didn't all mistype. ;)

Might I ask on which factors of his appearance you typed him?

Eyes, face, hair, general demeanor.

- - - Updated - - -

I know that but you said ESTPs were the squinting type. What the hell is that supposed to mean? I know you were probably joking or trolling, so it doesn't really matter.

The girl in my avatar must be an ESTP then.

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] I'm intrigued. You're welcome to take a Enneagram and MBTI shot with these three (I know their types) but specifically the first one because it's such a clear shot of her face.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=17697]small.wonder[/MENTION] These seem pretty easy, especially the one in front. However, this method does not grant me psychic powers, and one of these days someone's going to give me a hard time about a mistake. [MENTION=195]Jaguar[/MENTION].

I am willing to PM my educated guesses.

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Woah buddy, so [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] PMed me and made his observations (the specifics of which I've agreed to keep sealed to PM)-- that was of course before I realized how arrogant, self righteous and smug he was. All of the Enneagram types he surmised were incorrect, a fact he is apparently incapable of coming to terms with.

All of the guessed MBTI types were also wrong. He did get some elements correct though, such as that the middle and back girl are both introverts-- though in reality, all three are. Though ultimately incorrect, he was also very close on Enneatype for the center and back girl (guessing the opposite core and wing for one).

All in all I am unconvinced of the validity of typing by physical appearance, though there are obviously some cues that can be picked up. It's a fascinating thing to think about, but we humans may be a little to complex to be soley judged by our book covers.

yeghor

[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] I'm intrigued. You're welcome to take a Enneagram and MBTI shot with these three (I know their types) but specifically the first one because it's such a clear shot of her face.

The farthest one: IxFJ probably INFJ.

The middle one: IxFP probably ISFP.

The closest one: ESxJ, probably ESTJ.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Woah buddy, so [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] PMed me and made his observations (the specifics of which I've agreed to keep sealed to PM)-- that was of course before I realized how arrogant, self righteous and smug he was. All of the Enneagram types he surmised were incorrect, a fact he is apparently incapable of coming to terms with.

All of the guessed MBTI types were also wrong. He did get some elements correct though, such as that the middle and back girl are both introverts-- though in reality, all three are. Though ultimately incorrect, he was also very close on Enneatype for the center and back girl (guessing the opposite core and wing for one).

All in all I am unconvinced of the validity of typing by physical appearance, though there are obviously some cues that can be picked up. It's a fascinating thing to think about, but we humans may be a little to complex to be soley judged by our book covers.

I'm not "convinced" of any typing by appearance, as I told [MENTION=195]Jaguar[/MENTION], it is experimentation. So all of your negativistic judgments about me are rude and incorrect.

- - - Updated - - -

The farthest one: IxFJ probably INFJ.

The middle one: IxFP probably ISFP.

The closest one: ESxJ, probably ESTJ.

Why didn't you add in the Enneagram traits?

Jaguar

I have said this for years: I think Mal's typing skills blow. I also think he has taken his "test" to PM to avoid scrutiny of the so-called test's structure. To the point - how much bullshit is contained in the test questions, the method, and what bullshit conclusions are being drawn.