User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 368

  1. #81
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    This is one of the most ridiculous things that i have heard.
    It must be true. Mal said so.

  2. #82
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    This is one of the most ridiculous things that i have heard. People can have a whole range of expressions, and you guys are arrogant enough to think you can type someone just from a casual glance?

    Sure you might be able to tell if they're I or E and possibly T or F (especially if you see their entire body and take into account everything). But I at least would not presume "yep, typical ESFP party girl"...even if she's dressed like a slut you can't be sure. You can quickly enough figure it out after actually talking to said person but there just isn't enough information available non-verbally.
    Wrong. The answer for the picture above is 6w5.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  3. #83
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    3,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Wrong. The answer for the picture above is 6w5.
    I am just stunned that you are prepared to not just make an assumption like that but follow through and verbalise it.

    I am going to speak INTP: You've got 18 possible Enneagram results (if i just take the main type), and theoretically any MBTI type can have any Enneagram which means you have 16^18 potential combinations. 16^18 is not a small number...so...I would reserve judgement

  4. #84
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I am just stunned that you are prepared to not just make an assumption like that but follow through and verbalise it.

    I am going to speak INTP: You've got 18 possible Enneagram results (if i just take the main type), and theoretically any MBTI type can have any Enneagram which means you have 16^18 potential combinations. 16^18 is not a small number...so...I would reserve judgement
    I gave you the answer, why are you being so ungrateful? And all I wanted was the primary etype without the wing. So you even got a bonus.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  5. #85
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    3,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    I gave you the answer, why are you being so ungrateful? And all I wanted was the primary etype without the wing. So you even got a bonus.
    Believe what you want, I have more important things to do than argue about than how to classify people based on their faces alone...

  6. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10,081

    Default Type this badass


  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10,081

    Default

    and the same person in another shot


  8. #88
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,431

    Default







    They're both squinting. What type is the squint type?

  9. #89
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    and the same person in another shot

    Since I met Charles Bronson when he was working on the movie Breakheart Pass, I'm just a bit biased already.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  10. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Since I met Charles Bronson when he was working on the movie Breakheart Pass, I'm just a bit biased already.
    whatever. based on your experience meeting him, type him. then try to imagine you never met him and type him by those pictures.

Similar Threads

  1. What is your writing style? - Determining Your Personality Type By What You Write
    By moira in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 269
    Last Post: 07-15-2014, 03:11 AM
  2. MBTI typings by preferences or functions?
    By Oaky in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 03:35 PM
  3. Auction: "Type"-ing. J or P?
    By Serendipity in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 06:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO