First 212930313233 Last

mein, memeself, and MeMe meme duchess's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

@Null Left: INFP 9w1 > 6w7 > 2w1 so/sp.
    Right: ISFP 6w7 > 4w3 > 9w8 sx/so.

EDIT: Should probably come up with some form of justification for my thoughts. You have a soft facial expression that sort of made me contemplate either ISFJ or INFP but there's something about it that seemed... Fi? Childlike and daydreamer sort of expression. As for your friend, she also had that Fi smile to her but I could also easily see her as being more adventurous/mischievous, maybe - which I saw indicating Se. Oh, and tell her - make-up work's on point. Though, it would probably be somewhat strange to add in the fact it came from a stranger... on the internet. Haha.

2015-12-22 18.10.05.jpg

*only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*
    Likes Null, Chrysanthe liked this post

Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

@Meme Duchess ISFP 6w7 9w1 2w3
    @her-space-holiday INFJ 4w3 1w9 6w5
    Leisurely > Sensitive > Solitary
    Si / Fi / Fe
    Johari / Nohari / Tumblr
    Likes her-space-holiday liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    None None

Snapchat-6603455032310216984.jpg

I wish to be typed as well. These answers are very accurate.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by her-space-holiday View Post
    I'm an mbti peasant compared to a lot of the people on this board, but you've got that subdued artist look that reminds me a lot of an infp friend, for sure.
    Thanks!
    "..But my dreaming self refuses to be consoled."- M.Atwood
    tumblr | instagram

Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

@LavenderSoda ISFP 9w1 6w5 2w1

Everyone here is so pretty.
    Si / Fi / Fe
    Johari / Nohari / Tumblr
    Likes her-space-holiday liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Even though I am happy to see both sides of your face, in order to properly be Vi'ed you have to do almost a mugshot photo. There's certain details that cannot be left out and the face would have to be your resting face or a very relaxed smile.

But yes, I know those pictures don't go well for many.

Oh and keep the make up minimal too. Lol
    Member picture Time is the place where you can do whatever with any photo of yourself. But if you don't care about VI; there's nothing I can do anyway.

pictures can be tricky.
    always sneaking up on me mid blink and what not .

I have a pretty clear smiling picture that is right up in my business and it really captures that way that my expressions kind of look like they're trying to escape from my face. IRL/on videoI kind of like that about myself, but I'm a full on Monet painting in most photos

It may just be confirmation bias but I've noticed based on the few videos of infjs I've watched(and the one other I know irl), that they share some extremely similar characteristics, in terms of physical features and general mannerisms/speech patterns that I think that I share too. The shape and expression of the eyes(as well as the tendency to have a someone fleeting gaze that doesn't focus on one thing for too long) being a big one, but I also noticed a sort of..scattered way of talking where there will be a break in their monologue, and you'll see the gears kind of turning as they put together their thoughts and how to verbalize them.

mild segue into storytime...I actually remember a distinct and ridiculous moment where one day, in the middle of a long rant to a friend who was giving me a lift somewhere, I just sort of..stopped talking for a solid 45 seconds, zoned out, and then picked back up like it was nothing. She didn't say a word throughout it and let me finish my thought and then just burst out laughing and told me that I was the weirdest person she knew..kind of feels good to see these strange quirks in others.

EDIT:

all you infps share such a similar sort of expression. I really can't place it. A little whimsical, a little introspective, and kind of mysterious. do you guys think that's Fi showing through?

wish I could articulate it a bit more eloquently.
    “I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more."

Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

@Null I find the most easy to type visually for some reason... the INFPness is so obvious relative to the others even though I don't know why. Childish and soft expression as well as a sense of genuineness?
    Likes Null liked this post

Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagician View Post
    @Null I find the most easy to type visually for some reason... the INFPness is so obvious relative to the others even though I don't know why. Childish and soft expression as well as a sense of genuineness?
    I've actually been typed as ISFJ a lot based on photos, but never anything besides those two types.
    Si / Fi / Fe
    Johari / Nohari / Tumblr

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

agreed. it's a little reserved, but you can tell there's a lot going on in those noggins.

Quote Originally Posted by LavenderSoda View Post
    Snapchat-6603455032310216984.jpg

I wish to be typed as well. These answers are very accurate.

Lavender soda sounds really nice..hm..

and it might be the picture, or your resemblance to a friend of mine(and I'm fairly positive she's a sensor, too, possibly esfj..you both have a very warm face and your eyes remind me so much of her's) but it's hard to say. I feel like I can tell you're a sensing type - and it may just be because I can't look at your picture without seeing that you are in fact, an ISFJ, but I feel like it's apparent in your expression and how externally focused you look. I feel like N types always look a little distracted by their own thoughts no matter what.

Someone better at this than I will do you more justice, but when I look at you I think 'warm, intelligent, probably has her shit together' and I think you fit your type well, I could see mistaking you for an extravert from that pic alone, too.
    “I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    None None

Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    @LavenderSoda ISFP 9w1 6w5 2w1

Everyone here is so pretty.

I am actually a ISFJ 4w5 5w4 1w2. I do tend to wonder if I am ISFP or not. I don't like enneagram but I figured I would comment in full.