User Tag List

First 15232425262735 Last

why are you all about enneagram only, is there another thread about cognitive type?

in my view 00c's boy is a thinking type, all i can really see cues for. if i had to guess i'd say extrovert who uses Fe. (estp and entp are extroverted thinkers who use Fe)

mal's guy with glasses is intuitive, introverted, thinking. i am missing one cue: Fi vs Fe. if i had to guess i would say INTJ.
    ">but then there's that STP smirk.."
    i believe sensors smile initially and primarily on the left side of their face, intuitives on the right side. the constant tension on one side of the face will sometimes cause the corner of one side of the moth be bent upwards, or more often it will hang down on the opposie side. a sarcastic face smile (like when you say "yeah, right") will be on the oppsite site, at least it is for me. i think what we see in the foto is a tired but genuine intuitive smile.

the other black and white guy without calsses is introverted, thinking and uses extroverted feeling (supressed). i'm missing the cue for S/N. but his eyes seem verry sharp, so i would say ISTP

further back there is the guy with a cat, he is sensor, uses Fe, is feeling type, appears extroverted. ESFJ.
    doubt he is 8. a dry teacher interpretation of enneagram two. "overindependent".

the guy with a blue shirt and white hairs, i agree about 1 & 2, i'm rather confused about the cues, he appears intuitive but obviously not a Ne user, so Ni. can't figure out the cue for I / E but if i step back i see a social person, so E. ENFJ. but he is all wrong. ENFJ should be sexy and female. kidding. i don't know.

my system of cues could be wrong of course, don't get mad, i'm just testing.

Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

image.jpg
    Friend

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

When I see someone that looks like this, I think 7w8 sp/sx ESTP:

the Mac.jpg

When I think 4w5 so/sx I think this...

emo.jpg

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptive View Post
    Why is he ISTJ? I would say INTJ judging by his gaze which isn't as intense as the stereotypical ENTJ but enough to pin him as an INTJ.

Something about that expression suggests xNTP.
    I put ISTJ simply because Richard Nixon is listed as an ISTJ on various websites, not because I've typed him.

I don't know anything about typing by gaze. But the shape of the eyes can be indicative of type to an extent. Notice the difference between the eye shapes in the respective pictures.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Yes, yes it does.
    As I stated before, I had posted this thread to the Fluff forum. Some mod moved the thread. "Fluff" means "not serious."

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by nanook View Post
    why are you all about enneagram only, is there another thread about cognitive type?

in my view 00c's boy is a thinking type, all i can really see cues for. if i had to guess i'd say extrovert who uses Fe. (estp and entp are extroverted thinkers who use Fe)

mal's guy with glasses is intuitive, introverted, thinking. i am missing one cue: Fi vs Fe. if i had to guess i would say INTJ.
    It sounds like you're caught between T and F, not between Fi and Fe.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by 00c View Post
    image.jpg
    Friend
    Fe eyes.

the most reliable cues in my current experimental thinking are the cues for Fi/Fe (the direction of smile), cues for F/T (sidedness in the eyebrow play), S/N (sidedness of smile), I/E (sidedness of eyes usage)

so my mental pocess of collecting cues goes for example like this: T + Fi = XTXJ (this type has inferior or tertiary Fi )

i look at other things as well, but they are more difficult to judge. like what type of eyes. or height of eyebrows/freedom of eyes. chin. ...

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by nanook View Post
    the most reliable cues in my current experimental thinking are the cues for Fi/Fe (the direction of smile), cues for F/T (sidedness in the eyebrow play), S/N (sidedness of smile), I/E (sidedness of eyes usage)

so my mental pocess of collecting cues goes for example like this: T + Fi = XTXJ (this type has inferior or tertiary Fi )

i look at other things as well, but they are more difficult to judge. like what type of eyes. or height of eyebrows/freedom of eyes. chin. ...
    Which picture?

i was replying to this.

>>mal's guy with glasses is intuitive, introverted, thinking. i am missing one cue: Fi vs Fe. if i had to guess i would say INTJ.
    >It sounds like you're caught between T and F, not between Fi and Fe.

i'm just explaining my thought process using a hypthetical example though.
    after seing a T cue, i was missing the Fi/Fe cue, which would have told me about j/p so i had to guess about j/p