• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing by Face (or appearance)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What do you mean?
I know the types of the first two. I have a semi-confident on the 3rd.

It means "Evil to the third power," because there are 3 of them.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
My makeup-less dead stare. Have at it.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ man that really is a good dead stare.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SURPRISE! I'm actually really plain and creepy :happy2:

With a pretty mug like that even if you are 'creepy' as you claim to be, people are just going to call you quirky or dorky or something cute like that and let you have a pass.

You look gorgeous girl :D.

Anyway, I am going to go with FJ because you have those 'I am a bit worried' eye expressions.

A dead stare is a dead stare but yours is different to that of a TJ.

Mole

Permabanned
I can't make up my mind to type by face, or type by race, or type by colour, or type by religion, or type by class, or type by gender, or type by age, or type by neurosis or psychosis, or type by nationality, or type by education, or type by beauty, or type by plainness, or type by wealth, or type by poverty, or type by politics, or type by identity, or type by history, or type by ideology.

I know: I will type by mbti.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I can't make up my mind to type by face, or type by race, or type by colour, or type by religion, or type by class, or type by gender, or type by age, or type by neurosis or psychosis, or type by nationality, or type by education, or type by beauty, or type by plainness, or type by wealth, or type by poverty, or type by politics, or type by identity, or type by history, or type by ideology.

I know: I will type by mbti.

I type by pizza topping preferences.

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Typing by appearance now are we? :shocking: Can you type another galaxy while you're at it?

2017-04-09 18.26.55.jpg

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Mole

Permabanned
I didn't take it. I remember watching the movie about those creatures and they've always creeped me out. RIP

"Wind in the Willows", is well written and is part of English literature. It was written before the First World War at the time of the first globalisation and is hopeful and charming. And has been read to millions upon millions of children across the world ever since.

I have yet to see a successful adaption to screen of "Wind in the Willows", so if you wish to appreciate "Wind in the Willows" it is necessary to read the book, click on http://pinkmonkey.com/dl/library1/wind.pdf

And as we enter the second globalisation, it is helpful to appreciate the sensibilities of those were part of the first globalisation. We are unable to enter the second globalisation without knowing what happened to the first globalisation. And those who don't know history are destined to repeat it, first as tragedy, and second as farce.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just for fun.
Please excuse my disgusting, makeup-less face.

I don't know why I'm upside down in the last picture lmao. I'm Spidergirl, I guess?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Just for fun.
Please excuse my disgusting, makeup-less face.

I don't know why I'm upside down in the last picture lmao. I'm Spidergirl, I guess?

Based on that id say you are Sx/So (You have a more "SUCK MY SOUL" look than a "Lets be friends and give each other hugs" bubbly smiley look of a So/Sx. As for MBTI I could see INFJ or ISTP as you have a clear Beta quadrant look to you and its more the Ni/Ti gaze than the Se/Fe expressive face. As for MBTI Id guess 6w5 core with the penetrating yet logical look. (Dont take those as typing's as if we could VI then typing would be far easier :D.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Based on that id say you are Sx/So (You have a more "SUCK MY SOUL" look than a "Lets be friends and give each other hugs" bubbly smiley look of a So/Sx.

Wouldn't it be like the other way around, though? :rotfl: If I was Sx/So, I'd look more like "I'LL SUCK OUT YOUR SOUL" rather than what you said? Does that make sense, lol?

As for MBTI I could see INFJ or ISTP as you have a clear Beta quadrant look to you and its more the Ni/Ti gaze than the Se/Fe expressive face.

I see what you mean, that is my everyday neutral face. I guess when I smile, I definitely get that supercharged Fe look but otherwise.. not really. Great observations!

As for MBTI Id guess 6w5 core with the penetrating yet logical look. (Dont take those as typing's as if we could VI then typing would be far easier :D.

:dont: 6w5 and 6w7 describe me so perfectly, it is so hard to say at this point. Ugh.

Thanks a lot!

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Wouldn't it be like the other way around, though? :rotfl: If I was Sx/So, I'd look more like "I'LL SUCK OUT YOUR SOUL" rather than what you said? Does that make sense, lol?

I see what you mean, that is my everyday neutral face. I guess when I smile, I definitely get that supercharged Fe look but otherwise.. not really. Great observations!

:dont: 6w5 and 6w7 describe me so perfectly, it is so hard to say at this point. Ugh.

Thanks a lot!

No problem it was a fun exercise that stoked my curiosity :D.