User Tag List

First 5131415161725 Last

Quote Originally Posted by atlascatcher View Post

You'll have to let me know what you think. Can you tell I live in the sunshine state?
    And of course your dancing feet reflect your dancing personality.

I would recognise you anywhere.

MBTI
    NiFe
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    And of course your dancing feet reflect your dancing personality.

I would recognise you anywhere.
    HMU the next time you see me strutting, we'll dance the macarena.
    [ 4(69) "The Seeker"; IEI-2Ni (INFp) ]

Quote Originally Posted by atlascatcher View Post
    @yeghor, if you would be so kind:

Attachment 12180

I don't know how much I believe in any of typology but I admit I use methods of VI when I attempt to type people I know in real life. I think you can tell a difference between Fi and Fe eyes, and an Fi and Fe smile.
    ISFP?

MBTI
    NiFe
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    ISFP?
    Oh if only...

Thanks for getting back to me.
    [ 4(69) "The Seeker"; IEI-2Ni (INFp) ]

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Phrenology is a pseudo science that links the shape of the head with personality.

But still phrenology lives on this superstitious site, along with astrology and mbti.

What superstition next? Homeopathy perhaps?
    I've got a crystal for that, but if the purple one is too expensive, don't worry, I've got a cheaper green one instead.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Which one is your natural look? I need one that shows your casual nature.
    None are. I will take another photo, an "unaffected" one, once it gets light.

MBTI
    ENTP

If anything, the eyes will tell. For example, you see people looking down or zoned out, it's obvious they're paying attention to the within rather than the without, i.e. introverting.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

OK guys I have taken three more pictures, unaffected this time.

My apologies for the poor quality of these photos: they have been taken in the winter morning light, and the third photo was taken in a rush. However I think the expression was one of the best, so kept it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    OK guys I have taken three more pictures, unaffected this time.

My apologies for the poor quality of these photos: they have been taken in the winter morning light, and the third photo was taken in a rush. However I think the expression was one of the best, so kept it.

I don't know about your type.

But your overall complexion particularly reminds me of a guy from high school.

This guy had a habit of talking back at teachers, boasting about his superiority. He was quite antisocial and a ruthless bully and teachers didn't know how to deal with him.

He didn't like (his superiority) being challenged. One day, I was playing soccer in the school yard and this guy was in the opposing team. I was marking him and he couldn't get past me and that made him angry. Then he threatened to "devastate" me. I kept on marking him. Then I jumped up for a high ball and he deliberately pushed me sideways from underneath and made me fall on my arm on to the concrete floor.

That guy had a compulsion to come on top no matter what. I know that he wasn't an xSTP. He was boastful and aggressive verbally rather than physically but had a strong body. That makes me think he was a Te-dominant type with a propensity for physical violance.

ExTJ and type 6 comes to mind. Yet ENTJs develop their tertiary Se around late 20s I guess so he might have been a ESTJ.

You don't seem to have Se aesthetics. Your hairstyle however makes me think that you are an INTP. It makes me curious as to whether you are deliberately trying to cover up something on your forehead.

You also remind me of Andy Warhol as I said earlier.

Some sites list him as an IxFP. Is there any way Warhol is rather an INTP?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I don't know about your type.
    Win. Anyone else want to have a shot?

But your overall complexion particularly reminds me of a guy from high school.

This guy had a habit of talking back at teachers, boasting about his superiority. He was quite antisocial and a ruthless bully and teachers didn't know how to deal with him.

He didn't like (his superiority) being challenged. One day, I was playing soccer in the school yard and this guy was in the opposing team. I was marking him and he couldn't get past me and that made him angry. Then he threatened to "devastate" me. I kept on marking him. Then I jumped up for a high ball and he deliberately pushed me sideways from underneath and made me fall on my arm on to the concrete floor.

That guy had a compulsion to come on top no matter what. I know that he wasn't an xSTP. He was boastful and aggressive verbally rather than physically but had a strong body. That makes me think he was a Te-dominant type with a propensity for physical violance.

ExTJ and type 6 comes to mind. Yet ENTJs develop their tertiary Se around late 20s I guess so he might have been a ESTJ.

You don't seem to have Se aesthetics. Your hairstyle however makes me think that you are an INTP. It makes me curious as to whether you are deliberately trying to cover up something on your forehead.

You also remind me of Andy Warhol as I said earlier.
    I have never been a bully, that's the most ironic joke I've ever had directed at me actually. There are no correlations between my experience in high school and that of the guy you knew, and not that much between our personalities.

Your eyes can deceive you; don't trust them.