User Tag List

First 4121314151624 Last

Quote Originally Posted by small.wonder View Post
    Interesting, thanks for sharing your observations. What made you choose the Enneagram types that you did?

- - - Updated - - -

Nice, any particular reason those were the conclusions you reached?
    I don't know. Just a lucky guess.

The girl in the middle (that's you, right?) has those sort of deep NF eyes. I don't know how to describe it but INFs always look like they're not quite in the present, like their eyes are focused on some other thought or thing. I almost guessed INTP.

The girl in the back just looked like a quiet introvert but she seems grounded in the concrete, physical world, as opposed to you, who has that "constant daydreamer" NF gaze--ISFJ was just an arbitrary guess. She looked warmer than an ISTJ.

The girl in front strikes me as pretty no-nonsense but friendly enough, so again, ISTJ was an arbitrary guess.

Perhaps I am better at reading people than I'd thought.
    Masculine presenting transgender lesbian

Type these people. I'm unsure of their enneagram types (I could guess though), but fairly certain of their MBTI types.

Last edited by asynartetic; 07-08-2014 at 05:05 PM.

anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    Type these people. I'm unsure of their enneagram types (I could guess though), but fairly certain of their MBTI types.

ESFP INFP ENFJ ??

The guy is taking up too much space in the photo and is overshadowing the other two.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

@yeghor, @Mal12345, and others who disagree: To prove my point, I am attaching four pictures of me taken one after the other. In the first three every variable is controlled except my facial expressions, which i've modified in each picture: a bemused expression, a sad one, and an expression I use to intimidate people. In the fourth, I've add a few accessories, and changed the background. I bet I look like a different type in each shot What I am trying to show you (and others) is that it is difficult to assign a type without taking one of those shots in isolation.

If you feel you can assign a type, I will be interested to read your justification.

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    @yeghor, @Mal12345, and others who disagree: To prove my point, I am attaching four pictures of me taken one after the other. In the first three every variable is controlled except my facial expressions, which i've modified in each picture: a bemused expression, a sad one, and an expression I use to intimidate people. In the fourth, I've add a few accessories, and changed the background. I bet I look like a different type in each shot What I am trying to show you (and others) is that it is difficult to assign a type without taking one of those shots in isolation.

If you feel you can assign a type, I will be interested to read your justification.

Which one is your natural look? I need one that shows your casual nature.

Default Phrenology

Phrenology is a pseudo science that links the shape of the head with personality.

But still phrenology lives on this superstitious site, along with astrology and mbti.

What superstition next? Homeopathy perhaps?
    Likes Floki liked this post

MBTI
    NiFe
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

@yeghor, if you would be so kind:

yeghor.jpg

I don't know how much I believe in any of typology but I admit I use methods of VI when I attempt to type people I know in real life. I think you can tell a difference between Fi and Fe eyes, and an Fi and Fe smile.
    [ 4(69) "The Seeker"; IEI-2Ni (INFp) ]

Quote Originally Posted by atlascatcher View Post
    @yeghor, if you would be so kind:
    yeghor.jpg
    I don't know how much I believe in any of typology but I admit I use methods of VI when I attempt to type people I know in real life. I think you can tell a difference between Fi and Fe eyes, and an Fi and Fe smile.
    The truth is our feet accurately reflect our personality.

MBTI
    NiFe
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    The truth is our feet accurately reflect our personality.

You'll have to let me know what you think. Can you tell I live in the sunshine state?
    [ 4(69) "The Seeker"; IEI-2Ni (INFp) ]