User Tag List

First 3111213141523 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    I'm not "convinced" of any typing by appearance, as I told @Jaguar, it is experimentation. So all of your negativistic judgments about me are rude and incorrect.

- - - Updated - - -

Why didn't you add in the Enneagram traits?
    I don't know, was I supposed to?

1w2 for the first one.

4w3 for the second.

6w5 for the third.

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post

1w2 for the first one.

4w3 for the second.

6w5 for the third.
    That's actually one wing away from dead on, so bravo! I (the middle person) am 4w5. What drew your conclusions (if you don't mind me asking)?

MBTI wise, from front to back: IxTJ, INFx, and ISTJ.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

1w2 for the first one.

4w3 for the second.

6w5 for the third.
    EVERYBODY SEND YOUR PICTURES TO THIS GUY!^^^^^^^^
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Quote Originally Posted by small.wonder View Post
    That's actually one wing away from dead on, so bravo! I (the middle person) am 4w5. What drew your conclusions (if you don't mind me asking)?

Eyes and smiles mostly.

The first one has droopy (warm), tired (in pain) looking eyes that matches her smile. That's a trait I've observed in IxFJs, including myself. She doesn't have the ferocity of an extravert.

You have a strong gaze and cold eyes that conveys the message "I matter" that I associate with Fi. You are also wearing a pink watch and some redhued glasses (stylish Fi). Your overall body looks athletic or proportionate as far as I can tell from your arm mostly. I've come to associate that body type with Se. Again your tight lipped smile suggests you are an introvert.

The third one has a big smile but her eyes do not match her smile. Her eyes are looking in an emotionless manner, they do not convey emotions. Yet her big smile suggests that she might be an extravert. So an extraverted type with low F. Her accessories looks more like a traditional style so an ExxJ type with low F = ESTJ. ISTJ is also plausible. I had a coworker that looked like her but she was an ExTJ I guess.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    EVERYBODY SEND YOUR PICTURES TO THIS GUY!^^^^^^^^
    I don't think so; yeghor (and a few others, I can't remember who) thought I was an INFJ based on the very "reasoning" that he is using in his post above, then more recently flipped to ENTJ due to my enneagram results. In reality, my connection to e4 and imprinted past experiences are probably responsible for sch an expression. With such flawed reasoning it seems contradictory that someone may have a soft, pained expression, yet be volatile and quick to anger.

This should, however, be a lesson that typing someone based on their appearance is very flawed as an idea, simply because of the range of expressions I (and anyone) can assume in our daily lives. You are betting on that one pic being representative of X person's personality. One may well be able to deduce the I/E and possibly T/F axes. But the S/N and J/P ones? I seriously doubt it. I am curious about whether there is some correlation between what music people listen to, and how they dress, and type, but my inner skeptic tells me that's BS as well.

(BTW unrelated but I owe you an apology for my comments on a typing thread yesterday; I didn't realise you were talking about JCF and phrased what I was saying in a shit way. Brain freeze. C'est la vie...)

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8

I thought the front girl was ISTJ. woohoo. I guessed INFJ for the middle but ISFJ for the back.

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Eyes and smiles mostly.

The first one has droopy (warm), tired (in pain) looking eyes that matches her smile. That's a trait I've observed in IxFJs, including myself. She doesn't have the ferocity of an extravert.

You have a strong gaze and cold eyes that conveys the message "I matter" that I associate with Fi. You are also wearing a pink watch and some redhued glasses (stylish Fi). Your overall body looks athletic or proportionate as far as I can tell from your arm mostly. I've come to associate that body type with Se. Again your tight lipped smile suggests you are an introvert.

The third one has a big smile but her eyes do not match her smile. Her eyes are looking in an emotionless manner, they do not convey emotions. Yet her big smile suggests that she might be an extravert. So an extraverted type with low F. Her accessories looks more like a traditional style so an ExxJ type with low F = ESTJ. ISTJ is also plausible. I had a coworker that looked like her but she was an ExTJ I guess.
    Interesting, thanks for sharing your observations. What made you choose the Enneagram types that you did?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    I thought the front girl was ISTJ. woohoo. I guessed INFJ for the middle but ISFJ for the back.
    Nice, any particular reason those were the conclusions you reached?
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

Interesting, thanks for sharing your observations. What made you choose the Enneagram types that you did?

- - - Updated - - -
    About the enneagram typings, I used my theory about MBTI enneagram correlations linked in my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I don't think so; yeghor (and a few others, I can't remember who) thought I was an INFJ based on the very "reasoning" that he is using in his post above, then more recently flipped to ENTJ due to my enneagram results...
    I think you are mistaking me for someone else. I've never tried typing you visually. Besides:

@SilentMusings there's a high chance that you are a Ti-dom... You seem to be impatient a bit as well... pointing at impulsivity... So you may be an IxTP...

Your enneagram results are not consistent with INTP type (your socionics test result)...

Your enneagram results yield; 6w5 - 4w3 - 9w8 = (according to my own interpretation) Te - Fe Fi - Si ~= ESTJ

Does this description fit ESTJ personality | 16 Personality Types ?

If not, what about this ISTP personality | 16 Personality Types ?
    6w7 3w4 8w9 1w9 = Te Fe or Fi Se Ni. You are either ENFJ or ENTJ. Why your 3w4 is so high that I don't know. Do you yearn to be respected\feared or revered\loved?
    Is there some post of mine that I've forgotten about?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I think you are mistaking me for someone else. I've never tried typing you visually.
    Maybe I'm mixing you up with someone else then, if so I apologise.

I have a vague recollection of comments about type cropping up in a joke thread I started about a month ago, asking people whether they'd go out with me. I will take my issues with your reasoning up where they arise, sorry for putting them out here.

Back to thread topic...