MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Buttahfly View Post
    Yes, that's true!
    At least if we (he, you and me) didn't all mistype.

Might I ask on which factors of his appearance you typed him?
    Eyes, face, hair, general demeanor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    I know that but you said ESTPs were the squinting type. What the hell is that supposed to mean? I know you were probably joking or trolling, so it doesn't really matter.
    The girl in my avatar must be an ESTP then.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Eyes, face, hair, general demeanor.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    There's another thread devoted to selfies, please make use of it, @Jaguar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    There's another thread devoted to selfies, please make use of it, @Jaguar.
    But, but, but . . .

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

@Mal12345 I'm intrigued. You're welcome to take a Enneagram and MBTI shot with these three (I know their types) but specifically the first one because it's such a clear shot of her face.

Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

@small.wonder These seem pretty easy, especially the one in front. However, this method does not grant me psychic powers, and one of these days someone's going to give me a hard time about a mistake. @Jaguar.

I am willing to PM my educated guesses.

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Woah buddy, so @Mal12345 PMed me and made his observations (the specifics of which I've agreed to keep sealed to PM)-- that was of course before I realized how arrogant, self righteous and smug he was. All of the Enneagram types he surmised were incorrect, a fact he is apparently incapable of coming to terms with.

All of the guessed MBTI types were also wrong. He did get some elements correct though, such as that the middle and back girl are both introverts-- though in reality, all three are. Though ultimately incorrect, he was also very close on Enneatype for the center and back girl (guessing the opposite core and wing for one).

All in all I am unconvinced of the validity of typing by physical appearance, though there are obviously some cues that can be picked up. It's a fascinating thing to think about, but we humans may be a little to complex to be soley judged by our book covers.

Quote Originally Posted by small.wonder View Post
    @Mal12345 I'm intrigued. You're welcome to take a Enneagram and MBTI shot with these three (I know their types) but specifically the first one because it's such a clear shot of her face.

The farthest one: IxFJ probably INFJ.

The middle one: IxFP probably ISFP.

The closest one: ESxJ, probably ESTJ.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Woah buddy, so @Mal12345 PMed me and made his observations (the specifics of which I've agreed to keep sealed to PM)-- that was of course before I realized how arrogant, self righteous and smug he was. All of the Enneagram types he surmised were incorrect, a fact he is apparently incapable of coming to terms with.

All of the guessed MBTI types were also wrong. He did get some elements correct though, such as that the middle and back girl are both introverts-- though in reality, all three are. Though ultimately incorrect, he was also very close on Enneatype for the center and back girl (guessing the opposite core and wing for one).

All in all I am unconvinced of the validity of typing by physical appearance, though there are obviously some cues that can be picked up. It's a fascinating thing to think about, but we humans may be a little to complex to be soley judged by our book covers.
    I'm not "convinced" of any typing by appearance, as I told @Jaguar, it is experimentation. So all of your negativistic judgments about me are rude and incorrect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    The farthest one: IxFJ probably INFJ.

The middle one: IxFP probably ISFP.

The closest one: ESxJ, probably ESTJ.
    Why didn't you add in the Enneagram traits?

I have said this for years: I think Mal's typing skills blow. I also think he has taken his "test" to PM to avoid scrutiny of the so-called test's structure. To the point - how much bullshit is contained in the test questions, the method, and what bullshit conclusions are being drawn.