• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing by Face (or appearance)

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Because of the big nerdy glasses?

Actually, no. It's the facial expression. My first impulse was INTP, but the smirk seemed too...too, I don't know...cocky? Confident? But then again, I have seen INTPs do that on occasion.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Actually, no. It's the facial expression. My first impulse was INTP, but the smirk seemed too...too, I don't know...cocky? Confident? But then again, I have seen INTPs do that on occasion.

He could be an INTP. I'm open-minded on this one, but I'm really teetering between INTP and INFP.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I don't know, but I sincerely doubt that.

He looks realistic = sensor instead of imaginative = intuitive
Also he looks cold than social so he’s introverted.
As for judging, he’s well clothed, give me the feeling of an organised person.
I can see intelligence in his face when he looks like he admired something, if it was a feeler I’d probably seen more impulsive reaction e.g. wider eyes…

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

He looks realistic = sensor instead of imaginative = intuitive
Also he looks cold than social so he’s introverted.
As for judging, he’s well clothed, give me the feeling of an organised person.
I can see intelligence in his face when he looks like he admired something, if it was a feeler I’d probably seen more impulsive reaction e.g. wider eyes…

He's dressed that way for a picture. That's not necessarily how he dresses every day.

ISTJ
youngnixon.jpg

youngnixon.jpg

????
guess_zps23e074b9.jpg

guess_zps23e074b9.jpg

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
He's dressed that way for a picture. That's not necessarily how he dresses every day.

This picture made me confirm he’s either sensor or thinking or both.
however taking out the most possible option as for me:
I believe this time he’s staring and it looks like he’s analysing rather than observing.
His impression is too stoic for a feeler and too focused for an intuitive, judging form both pictures.
And About the dress, he was flawless and organised unlike a perceiver who’d look less comfortable in them, and I still think so after seeing the other picture.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

This picture made me confirm he’s either sensor or thinking or both.
however taking out the most possible option as for me:
I believe this time he’s staring and it looks like he’s analysing rather than observing.
His impression is too stoic for a feeler and too focused for an intuitive, judging form both pictures.
And About the dress, he was flawless and organised unlike a perceiver who’d look less comfortable in them, and I still think so after seeing the other picture.

Intuitives can't focus as well as Sensors?

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Intuitives can't focus as well as Sensors?

In my opinion, yes, and about focus I meant long-term focus on an object itself.
I cannot look at a single thing without thousands of ideas coming up after my head is inspired.
We;re not good observers after all.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

In my opinion, yes, and about focus I meant long-term focus on an object itself.
I cannot look at a single thing without thousands of ideas coming up after my head is inspired.
We;re not good observers after all.

The intuitive's focus is not so much on the object as it is on the ideas provoked by the object. So you're right on, but only in terms of what the focus is about. If the ideas come and go in a flurry, then the intuitive is not focused on the object or the idea, but on the process of creating ideas.

00c

Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
bff.jpg
this is my boy, why is it so tiny :mellow:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Only Socionics does this, it has nothing to do with MBTI or enneagram. Just sayin.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Imagine you could see my face, how would you type me?

Seeing as that I can't see your face....i don't place a lot of stock in face types anyway, though watching patterns of facial expressions and eye movement, and observing things like style and the reasons for that style can be helpful visual cues.

Interestingly though I do have some of the facial characteristics of the SEE.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
The intuitive's focus is not so much on the object as it is on the ideas provoked by the object. So you're right on, but only in terms of what the focus is about. If the ideas come and go in a flurry, then the intuitive is not focused on the object or the idea, but on the process of creating ideas.

Yes of course I said that as inaccurate as it’s commonly thought of.