User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    IXTJ

Default Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.

As I am running out of profiles to do on my blog, I have had to dig deep with this one by looking to my distant Trekkie past. I have always liked Deep Space Nine more than the average viewer and I think it is the most complex Trek with the most complex characters. So I think it is worth profiling. I don't feel the need to do any of the other Trek show's.... (yet)

Kicking Lettuce: Pop Culture Personality Profiling: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
    My Spell Checking and Grammar, etc etc etc -- not quite done yet.

MBTI
    ENTP

I disagree about Worf, I think he's a Feeler. And Dukat is ENTP, blatantly.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

Oberon

And what is it with all those tough-as-nails Bajorans, huh?

MBTI
    IXTJ

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    And what is it with all those tough-as-nails Bajorans, huh?
    Huh?

MBTI
    IXTJ

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    I disagree about Worf, I think he's a Feeler. And Dukat is ENTP, blatantly.
    I can see that about Worf, but either way it's close. The guy was in charge of security. A very ISTJ thing to do. I think he just get's passionate about his SJ traditional ways.

Dukat? I can see him as an N in those later seasons when he kind of went off.... but..... he is just a used car salesmen to me and seems way too grounded to be an N (at least before we went kind of psycho). If you give me tangible evidence of his NT hood, I have no problem updating my profile.

Being an ENTP, do you think Dax and Garak are likewise ENTP? Garak may be a J, but I am not sure. Dax may be an F, but I am not sure.

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by IXTJ View Post
    Huh?
    Kira and Ro, for starters.

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by IXTJ View Post
    Being an ENTP, do you think Dax and Garak are likewise ENTP? Garak may be a J, but I am not sure. Dax may be an F, but I am not sure.
    Curzon Dax was certainly an ENTP. Jadzia Dax seems to have a touch more... responsibility? ...in her makeup.

MBTI
    ENTP

oh yeah I always had Dax and Garak down for ENTP.

Maybe you're right about Dukat, but he does love his intrigue though, and teasing/provoking people.

and ENTP's can be responsible! ffs I've been raising two kids on my own for the last six years and haven't gambled away our money or got into debts or anything. And the place is usually clean and tidy.

edit - I think it might be an ENTP thing that we avoid responsibility if we can, but if it lands on us I reckon we do take it actually pretty damn seriously. Or is that just me?
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    IXTJ

oh yeah I always had Dax and Garak down for ENTP.

Maybe you're right about Dukat, but he does love his intrigue though, and teasing/provoking people.

and ENTP's can be responsible! ffs I've been raising two kids on my own for the last six years and haven't gambled away our money or got into debts or anything. And the place is usually clean and tidy.
    That is true. He loves to provoke for a reaction.

Regardless, I still say he is an SP over an NT in that he has a love for Power and Action over the Sciences and Ingenuity. And ESTP's may use the "teasing" as part of their false charm (when they are in salesmen mode).

As far as Dax, to be a starfleet officer, you usually have to have responsibility. ENTP's are usually pretty smart and know how they are doing. They can choose to be responsible. There is no way Dax is an ENTJ or even an ESTJ for that matter.

Oberon

edit - I think it might be an ENTP thing that we avoid responsibility if we can, but if it lands on us I reckon we do take it actually pretty damn seriously. Or is that just me?
    Well, I think you may be right about that.

I will duck as many daily tasks as I can, but my conscience won't allow me to actually neglect my wife and kids.