User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

yeah remember the times when Worf would complain at her for being too laid back, and how she found compromising so hard with Worf's Klingon - was it parent? aunt? whatever, with those trials before the wedding? and she loves partaying and games of chance with the Ferengi. She's so ENTP there shouldn't be any debate.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    She's so ENTP there shouldn't be any debate.
    Except I don't remember her pulling seemingly random logical associations out of the air, or being borderline ADHD, or saying edgy outrageous things to people in sensitive situations just to see what they'll do, or any of that sort of thing. I suppose one could attribute her level of control to Starfleet's discipline...?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Except I don't remember her pulling seemingly random logical associations out of the air, or being borderline ADHD, or saying edgy outrageous things to people in sensitive situations just to see what they'll do, or any of that sort of thing. I suppose one could attribute her level of control to Starfleet's discipline...?
    and the long, long years and lives of experience perhaps??

I don't tend to offer advice much these days either. I've learned people never listen anyway, so it's more effective to just sit and play on the Nintendo DS and let them screw up by themselves, then when you're all in the hole and everyone's panicking, come in and save the day. Then go back to the game.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    IXTJ

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    yeah remember the times when Worf would complain at her for being too laid back, and how she found compromising so hard with Worf's Klingon - was it parent? aunt? whatever, with those trials before the wedding? and she loves partaying and games of chance with the Ferengi. She's so ENTP there shouldn't be any debate.
    This is why I think Worf is a T. He has no empathy and does not understand fun or friendly. Klingons as a whole live on ISFJ principles however.

MBTI
    IXTJ

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    It seems I remember her being an instigator. It seems with Bashir or Quark...

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

I've been watching DS9 a lot these past 6 months or so for lack of better programming. I feel confident with the following:

Captain Sisko: ESTP
    Worf: ISFJ
    Kira: INFJ
    Jake: ENFJ
    Kai Winn: ESFJ
    Odo: ISTJ
    Quark: ESFP
    O'brien: ISTP
    Garak: INTJ
    Dukat: ESTJ
    Zial: INFP

I have trouble weening out Dax's type - definitely see the ENTP nature there, though. Bashir I'm lost on too.

I find typing the ferengi to be difficult as well, can't get a good fix on Rom, Nog or even Zek.

oh man, how could you type Garak ENTP? Garak is like TEXTBOOK INTJ if you ask me.

Also, I think Weyouns type SHIFTS throughout the series through his various clones. He is INFX when he defects, for example. Tough to pin down.

Weyoun isn't Fi.. his entire race was genetically engineered by the Founders to keep in check. They can't think for themselves. The only time one of the clones did something seemingly independent was dying for Odo, but that's because Odo was a Founder himself (in Weyoun's eyes).

MBTI
    Hype

well, in that particular episode where he defects, he tells odo the reason is that "from the moment i was activated i felt this war was wrong". Seems Fi enough to me. In that same episode he's referred to as a "failure" BECAUSE he thought for himself, because he made the independent judgement. although you do have a point about the loyalty.... he thought odo was gonna be the new leader of the Dominion due to the founders being wiped out.

here: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/GR78a2Pjx5A/ ... It's at 15:00 minutes into it.

Thanks for pointing that out.. forgot about the lines.. He's pretty hard to type then, you're right.

Speaking of Fi, one of my favorite side characters on the show was Bareil.. I read he was ISFP somewhere before. Kinda of agree with that.

MBTI
    Hype

I could never read bariel...... he was like a white washboard to me.