• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Justine Ezarik (iJustine)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I love her! I relate to her a lot; I even dance in public like her too haha. :heart:

Video for fun:

Videos of her actually talking :)alttongue:):

My guess is ESFP 7w6 so/sx.

She tested as ISFP apparently according to Catrific.

L

LadyLazarus

ENFJ? Although I could see ESFP too.
She is sooo not ISFP, that I am sure of.
I don't think Cat's an INFJ either she seems more like an ISFJ to me.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENFJ? Although I could see ESFP too.

Ah yes, the Jennifer Lawrence dilemma. :doh:

She is sooo not ISFP, that I am sure of.
I don't think Cat's an INFJ either she seems more like an ISFJ to me.

Yes to all that. :yes:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm personally interested in what [MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION] has to say, just because I'm interested in how he types someone in a video. :D It's a little more than that, but yeah.

Alea_iacta_est

30 seconds in and I'm already predisposed to ESFP.

Clear Fi > Fe, I would take a gander that Fe types wouldn't be for the exciting novel atmosphere due to the fact that they might make some people uncomfortable (majority of the men on that flight near the aisle seatings).

Se - Following physical impulses by dancing on said plane, (pretty straightforward actually). Fluid body movements as well, control over the environment.

ESFP 7 balanced wing I suggest.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
30 seconds in and I'm already predisposed to ESFP.

Clear Fi > Fe, I would take a gander that Fe types wouldn't be for the exciting novel atmosphere due to the fact that they might make some people uncomfortable (majority of the men on that flight near the aisle seatings).

Se - Following physical impulses by dancing on said plane, (pretty straightforward actually). Fluid body movements as well, control over the environment.

ESFP 7 balanced wing I suggest.

Hmm, that video was more for fun but it's interesting how you pulled that from just a dancing video. :laugh:

I'd say, the Fi>Fe thing is a good point but then again she also started clapping and got a lot of people more into it and rallying everyone together. I still think FP for her but just wanna be the devil's advocate (although Fe is anything BUT the devil :alttongue:). The rallying people together could be a social 7 aspect of it though - it's definitely something I would do. Getting people to join in on the fun and all.

I'm a bit more skeptical on typing perception functions based on movement alone, so that's why I'm nudging you towards the other links. When you have the time of course. :newwink:

Alea_iacta_est

Hmm, that video was more for fun but it's interesting how you pulled that from just a dancing video. :laugh:

I'd say, the Fi>Fe thing is a good point but then again she also started clapping and got a lot of people more into it and rallying everyone together. I still think FP for her but just wanna be the devil's advocate (although Fe is anything BUT the devil :alttongue:). The rallying people together could be a social 7 aspect of it though - it's definitely something I would do. Getting people to join in on the fun and all.

I'm a bit more skeptical on typing perception functions based on movement alone, so that's why I'm nudging you towards the other links. When you have the time of course. :newwink:

6 seconds into the next video, Pe is highly prominent, particularly Se. Energetic voice, domineering tone and inflection, with the "I'm going to make you have fun and you are going to like it" context.

I can't handle the amount of Sanguine from this video enough to go further.