• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kendrick Lamar

S

Stansmith

I think [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] typed him as INTJ...

idkman24

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kendrick Lamar is my favorite right now, and I'm fairly certain he's an ENFP. Definitely Ne dom or AT LEAST auxiliary. My friend who is MBTI "literate" (he's not really my friend anymore, kind of a dumbass when it comes to MBTI, he STILL thinks I'm ISTJ and thinks he's an ENFP when he's an ESFP) said that Kendrick Lamar is "definitely an SP genius" and argued with me when I said he's definitely got N over S. I think anyone who knows MBTI even a LITTLE bit could listen to 2 minutes of any of his songs and know that the man is iNtuitive.

Section.80 is LOADED with Ne (particularly HiiiPower), and he's more of an idealist than anything else. Definitely xNFP, but I lean ENFP.

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
INFP.

Definitely Ne dom or AT LEAST auxiliary.

You're right - it's auxiliary. His extrovert process is Intuition - he speaks in a poetic way, uses metaphors and symbolism, runs with ideas. But I peg him for an introvert - soft spoken, calm, sensitive. He's more of a feeler than a thinker - most comfortable in the world of emotions and people. Even his most political songs (Blacker the Berry) use a personal viewpoint to translate their message ("You hate my culture, yoire fucking evil..."). So I'm pegging him INFP. He filters the world through his Introvert Feeling process, and expresses the result in an intuitive, lyrical way.

Last edited: