User Tag List

123 Last

Riva

Default Cowboy bebop and Lupin the third characters

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    lol @ type

Finally, someone I can relate to.
    Heh he

I believe Spike Spiegel is an ISTP 9w8. Not sure about the instinctual variant though.

Spike is the person in my avatar (incase you haven't watched animes).
    Last edited by Riva; 02-10-2014 at 12:04 AM.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Heh he

I believe Spike Spiegel is an ISTP 9w8. Not sure about the instinctual variant though.

I am aware. Nice choice, aesthetically pleasing.

I agree on his type, as well.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Heh he
    7w8 imo (probably Sx/Sp)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    7w8 imo (probably Sx/Sp)
    Spike is a classic 9w8. Lupin the third is a 7w8. Compare those two and you'd see the difference.

Both have strong w8s but Spike is a classic comfort seeker who is extremely easy going upto a level of being lazy at most times which is more 9w8>7w8 (most of what he does during the day is lay on the couch). He becomes extremely aggressive when in confrontations and is extremely driven on occasions to achieve his self-interest which implies his w8.

Lupin is also extremely easygoing but the difference is he is energetic. 7w8s are extremely energetic and one of the best ways to notice the difference between a 7w8 and a 9w8 is that. And Lupic has a 7w8 playful personality whereas Spike has a relaxed smooth personality which is more of a 9w8 trait than a 7w8 one.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Spike is a classic 9w8. Lupin the third is a 7w8. Compare those two and you'd see the difference.

Both have strong w8s but Spike is a classic comfort seeker who is extremely easy going upto a level of being lazy at most times which is more 9w8>7w8 (most of what he does during the day is lay on the couch). He becomes extremely aggressive when in confrontations and is extremely driven on occasions to achieve his self-interest which implies his w8.

Lupin is also extremely easygoing but the difference is he is energetic. 7w8s are extremely energetic and one of the best ways to notice the difference between a 7w8 and a 9w8 is that. And Lupic has a 7w8 playful personality whereas Spike has a relaxed smooth personality which is more of a 9w8 trait than a 7w8 one.
    based on this, I'm a 9w8
    I see your point though, I'll watch more of the series (apparently it's pretty short)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

You should start a thread for Bebop! (I agree for his type)

Faye was my favorite character in that show but her type always confused me.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    You should start a thread for Bebop! (I agree for his type)

Faye was my favorite character in that show but her type always confused me.
    Haha yes.

I wonder whether @ALL-HAIL-ME will be alright with changing the name of this thread to 'cowboy bebop characters' which i feel like the right thing to do because most posts here are about cowboy bebop?

Either that or i request that a madmin moves the spike spiegel posts (3rd post onwards) to a new thread and name it cowboy bebop characters thread.

Summons @garbage. :worship:

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I was about to merge this thread with the old House of Cards thread, then saw none of the replies concerned HoC, and didn't understand what they did refer to, since I'm unfamiliar with Spike Spiegel, cowboy bebop, et. al.

So, someone start a new thread on the cowboy topic, and I'll move relevant posts there, then merge the OP with the old thread, to bump it for visibility.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Riva

Default Cowboy bebop characters

Go

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I was about to merge this thread with the old House of Cards thread, then saw none of the replies concerned HoC, and didn't understand what they did refer to, since I'm unfamiliar with Spike Spiegel, cowboy bebop, et. al.

So, someone start a new thread on the cowboy topic, and I'll move relevant posts there, then merge the OP with the old thread, to bump it for visibility.
    Done and thanks in advance.