• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Dark Knight

RunnDMC

MBTI Type
ENTP
Bruce Wayne/Batman - INTJ
Harvey Dent - ENFJ
The Joker - ENTP (A warped psychotic version)
James Gordon - ISTJ
Rachel Dawes - ENFx
Alfred Pennyworth - ????
Lucious Fox - ????

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I haven't seen this movie yet- BUT Batman is always INTJ.
Otherwise, I would assume Batman was possessed by aliens..

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lucius Fox is probably an INTJ.

Morgan Freeman is really good at playing INTJ characters, period.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is one of those occasions where I think a character(name the the Joker) is such a combination of crazy and mysterious that I feel he can't be typed n the MBTI.

Also, only after a very long degree of deliberation did I finally decide that the Joker comes closest to being a really screwed up Type Seven.

Batman is a One, as always. I dare say that Harvey is also a One, as I think the general point of Two Face is to demonstrate a similar mindset to Batman, but one that goes over the edge. In the beginning, Harvey is like an even healthier One than Bruce is, but after everything transpires, he winds up being substantially less healthy.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, people, just because people are not healthy by society's standards doesn't mean they are not cognitively healthy.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd go ISFJ or ISTJ for Alfred.

yeah, Alfred's a stereotypical example of an ISFJ imo. A servant to his institution, but one of diligence and highly capable at what he does. Also understands people in general, as I saw once or twice when he lectured Bruce during the movie (Dark Knight).

Just saw the movie this morning, it totally kicked ass.

Atomic Fiend

Es can't be anarchist?

And Joker was no J, in fact didn't he have a little speech in Harveys hospital room against being a planner?

I'm going to agree on ENTP.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I disagree, Definitely an "I", the Joker Hates other people, hence the whole Anarchy thing. Also, definitely a J.

INTJ.

Wha? You need to meet my ENTJ friend. Extraverts can hate people. In turn Introverts can love people. And why is the Joker a J? It definitely seems to me that he follows along more on his perceptions than he assesses thing with his judgment.

Didums

Introverts are usually the ones with the hatred for society because they don't fit in as well. The Joker is very complicated when it comes to P/J, he's so organized with his schemes yet they seem to flow so naturally, his "work" is actually "play", now that I re-think it he's definitely a P but he's a P that knows how to get things done lol.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Introverts are usually the ones with the hatred for society because they don't fit in as well. The Joker is very complicated when it comes to P/J, he's so organized with his schemes yet they seem to flow so naturally, his "work" is actually "play", now that I re-think it he's definitely a P but he's a P that knows how to get things done lol.

Oddly, in your self-correction, you said what I would have elaborated. I'm a P and I come up with very contrived things, but it happens simply as a process of smooth momentum. One ideas leads to another, until I've finally created something elaborate enought that I decide it will be fun to watch. :D
That sounds like the Joker to me.

As for him hating society because he's an I, you're mixing Social and Asocial with Extraverted and Introverted, and they are two different thing. Often, many Narcissists are Extraverts, but they tend to despise people as inferiors to be used. Some Introverts love society, and manage to work it into their Introversion by being "polite" and "respectful".

Didums

When reading the ENTP profile, specifically the order of the Cognitive processes, the Joker just doesn't quite fit right in a few spots.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

INTP ?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm an Extrovert who has an immense disdain for society!!!

:)

Didums

I take it back lol, he's an ENTP but he doesn't fit the classical description of one.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I take it back lol, he's an ENTP but he doesn't fit the classical description of one.

We go back to my point about how crazy he is. He's so far removed from normal behavior that it makes him very hard to type.

Didums

What was confusing me is that his 3rd function is supposed to be Extraverted Feeling but he is very void of this (hence the whole killing people thing), his Si (4th function) which is supposed to keep him in reality isn't doing its job other than helping him in his schemes (you have to be very detail oriented to bring plans like his to fruition but they are truly brought about by his Ne function).