MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    So I must be wrong!
    How else would you base your claims about the Joker if you do not have the evidence to support it? Watch the movie, then come back to us.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Ugh...

Question:

Do I have to see every molecule of uranium to know that it's naturally radioactive?
    I didn't watch the whole movie. I've seen previews, and youtube clips (not the two dissonance posted -- thanks btw).

As if this were a worthwhile argument anyway...
    Is no one else here just for dicking around? You can't seriously all be curious about these specific characters...
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Right, but it's not the best analogy. It's more like making a guess on a character's deeper psyche from reading the summary on the back of the novel. One may miss important details such as how the character interacts with the others, responds to disappointment, to challenges & threats, etc. Previews offer an introduction to the material, not necessary the entire concept including how each part functions together. You may still hang onto the same opinion after viewing the movie, but at least you can give it well-thought-out reasoning.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Question:

Do I have to see every molecule of uranium to know that it's naturally radioactive?
    Is radioactivity the only property of a substance containing uranium? Does the presence of radiation preclude the presence of uranium in a given substance?

The previews only show E__P...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP

Nocapszy, I don't think the Joker's type is a matter held close to the hearts of the respondents in this thread, but I do think that it is apparent to most of us that you are off the mark with your assertion. If that being brought to your attention falls under the umbrella of being "super-serious", then so be it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I like this argument better than a complaint about my method.
    I figured that would be the best direction to tackle it from, and with the image you used it was hard to resist...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Off the mark? I don't give a shit about the jokers type. I just needed an in to make a few about typology, so I said J.

I'm not making an accusation. I was asking if it matters as much to everyone else as it does to Lethe. If I'm wasting my time...
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    istp

i would interject that you can't type fictional characters with complete accuracy, because not only are they fabricated (and thus prone to inconsistencies that wouldnt exist in a real person) but the actors representation of the character introduces additional flaws in interpretational variance and unconcealable aspects of their own personality fusing with that of the character

let's just admit that this is educated speculation, at best

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

No, I'm not taking this any more seriously than anybody else in this thread. I am simply questioning claims that lack a sufficient background. To avoid going off topic, I'm ending my explanation on my intent here.

Nice work, Runvardh. It was a good direction to take it in.

MBTI
    ENTP

Actually you've taken it a step further than Dissonance and Dana. You commanded me to see the movie before posting again, and used the word "us" which looked a bit to me like you were co-signing the collective group here's name onto the order.

My question was looking out to see if everyone else is really that bent over the issue or if you were forging their consent.
    we fukin won boys