• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

the amazin' atheist

What Personality Type is TJ Kirk?

• Dario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFP

• INFJ

• ENFP

• ENFJ

• INTJ

• ENTP

• ENTJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ISTJ

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
ExtP?

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNTkE7B0TGE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNTkE7B0TGE[/YOUTUBE]

KDude

I'm not an atheist, but that was still funny.

That's a pretty good typing.. I'm leaning on ESTP though. :thinking:

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
This guy also makes video for the Nostalgia Critic site under the name "The Distressed Watcher." I didn't know about his atheism before.

G

Ginkgo

ENTP.

Tends to focus on abstract ideas and logic. Also an attention whore.

Not that all ENTPs are attention whores...

KDude

If that's your definition of abstract, then I might be abstract too. All I see is a guy making humorous "WTF?" points that are focusing on realistic scenarios on how the world generally works, and (as you said) logic.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm an N and I'm not very abstract when speaking^ Usually when I am it's to test to see if the person(s) I am talking to are on the same page as me.

here's another vidya for reference:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFLFEtUunqg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFLFEtUunqg[/YOUTUBE]

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think ENTP, too.

G

Ginkgo

If that's your definition of abstract, then I might be abstract too. All I see is a guy making humorous "WTF?" points that are focusing on realistic scenarios on how the world generally works, and (as you said) logic.

I've watched the Amazing Atheist off and on for roughly 3 years. I've seen his theatrical moments and his more candid moments.

Certainly, none of us are confined to either abstract or concrete thinking.

My point is that his entire agenda on youtube has been of an abstract and anti-authoritarian nature. Furthermore, his channel is devoted to addressing ideas such as religion, God, and politics. His vision is revolutionary and reactionary, and he is one of the more prominent "New Atheists" on Youtube.

This doesn't exclude him from thinking concretely, but he certainly isn't practical or traditional. While he fancies himself as an artist, he's not exactly an SP Artisan.

KDude

Fair enough.

My point is that his entire agenda on youtube has been of an abstract and anti-authoritarian nature. Furthermore, his channel is devoted to addressing ideas such as religion, God, and politics. His vision is revolutionary and reactionary, and he is one of the more prominent "New Atheists" on Youtube.

This doesn't exclude him from thinking concretely, but he certainly isn't practical or traditional. While he fancies himself as an artist, he's not exactly an SP Artisan.

It should be said though that ESTPs aren't really known for being traditional. Even the most get-along, friendliest ones could still snipe authority too. Se types generally don't situate themselves to buddy up with traditions, other than marking learning experiences on what works, or what will kill them. I respect your thoughts on MBTI, Tater, and I'm kind of surprised that you went there. Unless I'm misunderstanding something.

Quite a few would make fun of a priest (or whatever) if that got in their way too. I myself stole cake from a nun once. Which is downright lame, but just to illustrate a point, it's hardly indicative of a traditional person. And when I started respecting that side of life for my own purposes, I still would question and argue with Bible preachers. I remember one got pissed at me in a class and actually said "Don't back me into a corner, boy!" I was just pointing out some facts like this guys does. Other people in the room may have been more traditional, expressing dismay that I questioned his authority, but that kind of thing doesn't register with me.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
ESTPs and ENTPs share aux Ti, so they are both as capable at picking things apart. I wouldn't consider either traditional in essence on their own. However, would an SP devote this much time and breadth to discussing these kinds of things over and over? ESTPs lead with Se, which is more spontaneous than Ne. TAA covers a lot of subjects, but I think he is primarily interested in the NT realm of things. Who knows, maybe I'm just alienating more SPs.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTP fo sho yo.

KDude

ESTPs and ENTPs share aux Ti, so they are both as capable at picking things apart. I wouldn't consider either traditional in essence on their own. However, would an SP devote this much time and breadth to discussing these kinds of things over and over? ESTPs lead with Se, which is more spontaneous than Ne. TAA covers a lot of subjects, but I think he is primarily interested in the NT realm of things. Who knows, maybe I'm just alienating more SPs.

This is a fair enough point. And if I'm SP, and still interested in similar things (what you guys might call abstractions.. not sure), I would mostly chalk it up to introversion. I've got time to waste. That said, I can imagine some ESTPs pulling back and not just "living out" their outlook.. doing more observing and introspecting, etc.. This is how some probably become comedians, for example. Or just being shrewd in general. I'll take everyone's word for it though that his other stuff is more NT like.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
KDude you might just be an NF. This is the second post I've seen today where you've said you share traits with NFs or NTs.

KDude

KDude you might just be an NF. This is the second post I've seen today where you've said you share traits with NFs or NTs.

If I'm NF, I'm not a good one. The other day my friend's daughter grabbed me by the hand, in her little princess dress, dragged me to her toy castle, and wanted me to play some part with her. I didn't know what to do.. I think it's cute, but I'm not that imaginative or sentimental (not that way at least). I have to watch my words, and be more sweet than I'm used to. I was hoping someone would get me out of there quick. I'm just not good with this stuff. And the only reason I objectively know that is because of Ti and inferior Fe probably.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
it's not like istp's can't have traits other than what is described usually. I know of one who is fairly set aside from the archetype. However this is somewhere else where type isn't talked and thought about constantly so it doesn't matter.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
6w5 INxx ?? Not sure about instinctual variants. Sx/sp? Not based only of the videos you posted, but him in general.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTP cp6 sx/sp

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP