User Tag List

Thread: J. Mascis

Stansmith

Default J. Mascis

ISTP?

brainheart

I think he's an ISTP sp/sx 9w8 (954). That's my vote after having seen him a lot, after meeting him, and after being married to someone who is completely obsessed with him.

My Bloody Valentine is playing in the background.

Funny how extreme extroverts are always interviewing introverts. Kennedy is such an ENFP 7w6 so/sx.

MBTI
    INTj

The awesome type.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Funny how extreme extroverts are always interviewing introverts. Kennedy is such an ENFP 7w6 so/sx.
    ok, i know this isn't about typing Kennedy, but as an ENFP 7w6, i can't see myself going such full-on silly mode on someone who was obviously so un-receptive to it. i would have met him closer to his energy level and conversation style.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    ok, i know this isn't about typing Kennedy, but as an ENFP 7w6, i can't see myself going such full-on silly mode on someone who was obviously so un-receptive to it. i would have met him closer to his energy level and conversation style.
    As an sx/sp I can see why you would be more in sync in such a situation. As an so/sx, she's got that Robin Williams/ Jim Carrey thing going on. Besides, extroversion/introversion is a spectrum.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    As an sx/sp I can see why you would be more in sync in such a situation. As an so/sx, she's got that Robin Williams/ Jim Carrey thing going on. Besides, extroversion/introversion is a spectrum.
    alright cool. it's helpful for me to learn what kinds of differences come from where. thanks, brainheart.

i also had the thought that she's at work, and that her job is, at least partially, performance. so that might be an exaggerated role she's playing. much like Robin Williams and Jim Carrey might in public appearances.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    alright cool. it's helpful for me to learn what kinds of differences come from where. thanks, brainheart.

i also had the thought that she's at work, and that her job is, at least partially, performance. so that might be an exaggerated role she's playing. much like Robin Williams and Jim Carrey might in public appearances.
    Yes, I'd agree with that. I think performing really brings the Ne out.