• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

J. Mascis

B

brainheart

I think he's an ISTP sp/sx 9w8 (954). That's my vote after having seen him a lot, after meeting him, and after being married to someone who is completely obsessed with him.

My Bloody Valentine is playing in the background. :wubbie:

Funny how extreme extroverts are always interviewing introverts. Kennedy is such an ENFP 7w6 so/sx.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Funny how extreme extroverts are always interviewing introverts. Kennedy is such an ENFP 7w6 so/sx.

ok, i know this isn't about typing Kennedy, but as an ENFP 7w6, i can't see myself going such full-on silly mode on someone who was obviously so un-receptive to it. i would have met him closer to his energy level and conversation style.

B

brainheart

ok, i know this isn't about typing Kennedy, but as an ENFP 7w6, i can't see myself going such full-on silly mode on someone who was obviously so un-receptive to it. i would have met him closer to his energy level and conversation style.

As an sx/sp I can see why you would be more in sync in such a situation. As an so/sx, she's got that Robin Williams/ Jim Carrey thing going on. Besides, extroversion/introversion is a spectrum.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As an sx/sp I can see why you would be more in sync in such a situation. As an so/sx, she's got that Robin Williams/ Jim Carrey thing going on. Besides, extroversion/introversion is a spectrum.

alright cool. it's helpful for me to learn what kinds of differences come from where. thanks, brainheart.

i also had the thought that she's at work, and that her job is, at least partially, performance. so that might be an exaggerated role she's playing. much like Robin Williams and Jim Carrey might in public appearances.

B

brainheart

alright cool. it's helpful for me to learn what kinds of differences come from where. thanks, brainheart.

i also had the thought that she's at work, and that her job is, at least partially, performance. so that might be an exaggerated role she's playing. much like Robin Williams and Jim Carrey might in public appearances.

Yes, I'd agree with that. I think performing really brings the Ne out.