• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Leonardo DiCaprio's type

What's Leo's type

• ESFJ

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTJ

• ESTJ

• ENTJ

• ENTP

• INTP

• INTJ

• ENFP

• INFP

• ENFJ

• INFJ

• ESFP

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • ESTP

• ISTP

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • ISFP

• Total voters

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Personally I believe the real life actor to be an ENTP 3w2 so/sx. What do you guys think?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I always thought of him was a 3 for no reason at all since I've never seen interviews of him or even him speaking to the camera for more than 10 seconds.

Probably because of all the pictures on the internet making fun of the fact that he's never won an Oscar. Edit: [MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION] gets it.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7

That's what I thought at first, but he tends to be very good at wording things in an intellectual way which tends to make me think that he's a Ti<Fe user. I guess ESTP is a definite possibility but I don't think that he's an ESTP.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I always thought of him was a 3 for no reason at all since I've never seen interviews of him or even him speaking to the camera for more than 10 seconds.

Probably because of all the pictures on the internet making fun of the fact that he's never won an Oscar. Edit: [MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION] gets it.

His energy is bouncy enough to be 7w6. Also, in his interviews he comes off as a core competency type. Also, he tends to look 7w6 in some of his interviews and this makes me think he is a core 3w2 so/sx. The 3w2 so/sx is the 3 that most commonly looks like a core 7w6.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He comes of as Fe dominant so 3w2 ENFJ. If he is an NT then I'm your Daddy

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INFJ

He's actually a pretty quiet guy. He's introspective, sensitive, and a big picture dreamer. He also has that very specific kind of "social crusader" quality that you often see in NFs.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
God, just read his quotes on celebritytypes.com. He is an ESFP, or at least an ENFP.

DiCaprio: "I was always the kid in school who tried to get attention. ... I'd do little unexpected performances."

DiCaprio: "School, I never truly got the knack of. I could never focus on things I didn't want to learn."

DiCaprio: "I want to be a jerk like the rest of my friends ... but I just can't."

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP 7w6 So/Sx (possibly ENFJ, probably not)

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why are you so convinced that the man is not an NT?

He isn't as intimidating as an ENTJ or an as he doesn't seem to have Si as his inferior cognitive function so no on ENTP and he is definitely not an INTP or INTJ. "I was always the kid in school who tried to get attention. ... I'd do little unexpected performances."-Leonardo Dicaprio. He isn't pragmatic. "I've gotta say, the first day on set was incredibly difficult for me... The language is hard for us as actors to say and some of the things that my character does are obviously atrocious. But, you know, they [Foxx and Jackson] both sat me down, we were all sitting around the table, and they said, 'You know if you don't take this character to the utter extreme, if you don't speak the truth about the way we were treated at that time, then people will think that this is sugar coated. That you're not telling the truth."

Jamie Foxx reported that Samuel L. Jackson went up to DiCaprio and said, "Hey, 'M-F', get over there. It's just another Tuesday for us. Let's get going."

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
He isn't as intimidating as an ENTJ or an as he doesn't seem to have Si as his inferior cognitive function so no on ENTP and he is definitely not an INTP or INTJ. "I was always the kid in school who tried to get attention. ... I'd do little unexpected performances."-Leonardo Dicaprio. He isn't pragmatic. "I've gotta say, the first day on set was incredibly difficult for me... The language is hard for us as actors to say and some of the things that my character does are obviously atrocious. But, you know, they [Foxx and Jackson] both sat me down, we were all sitting around the table, and they said, 'You know if you don't take this character to the utter extreme, if you don't speak the truth about the way we were treated at that time, then people will think that this is sugar coated. That you're not telling the truth."

Jamie Foxx reported that Samuel L. Jackson went up to DiCaprio and said, "Hey, 'M-F', get over there. It's just another Tuesday for us. Let's get going."

How does any of this prove that he isn't an ENTP?

napo_leon

God, just read his quotes on celebritytypes.com. He is an ESFP, or at least an ENFP.

DiCaprio: "I was always the kid in school who tried to get attention. ... I'd do little unexpected performances."

DiCaprio: "School, I never truly got the knack of. I could never focus on things I didn't want to learn."

DiCaprio: "I want to be a jerk like the rest of my friends ... but I just can't."

Why is that indicative of ESFP or ENFP?

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
During my childhood, since I was raised and influenced by Fi-heavy SJ parents, I maintained a black and white morality where I refrained from using profanity (something that has unconsciously stuck with me as a habit) and studied hard because I thought only bad people failed in school (lol). The whole incident about DiCaprio's reluctance to use the N word reminded me of that.

By the way, he can still be an ENTP, according to those quotes.

Trying to get attention in school - Check.

Finding it hard to focus on things I didn't want to learn - Hell yeah!

Finding it hard to be a jerk - Obnoxious? No. Jerk? Yes.

However, I think he's an xxFP.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
During my childhood, since I was raised and influenced by Fi-heavy SJ parents, I maintained a black and white morality where I refrained from using profanity (something that has unconsciously stuck with me as a habit) and studied hard because I thought only bad people failed in school (lol). The whole incident about DiCaprio's reluctance to use the N word reminded me of that.

By the way, he can still be an ENTP, according to those quotes.

Trying to get attention in school - Check.

Finding it hard to focus on things I didn't want to learn - Hell yeah!

Finding it hard to be a jerk - Obnoxious? No. Jerk? Yes.

However, I think he's an xxFP.

The thing that really stands out to me in these quotes is when it says that he hates to learn new things. I've met plenty of ENTP's that don't like school, but just about every ENTP I've ever known loves to constantly take in new information and learn new things. This makes me doubt ENTP for him.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Based on the quotes i'm reading, I would say ESFP, seems to be a natural performer.

I don't think being uninterested in certain subjects and therefore ignoring them neither classifies nor declassifies anyone as an ENTP or, in Leo's case, ESFP.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He used to be the leader of a group called the "pussy posse."

ESFP