User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Such as this:

Appearently, she doesn't need protection around the bosom area...

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Steer2Justice View Post
    Exactly. I thought the movie was a masterpiece in the first half - before focus was shifted over to Anna and her (almost cliche) quest. OMG how can it be fair for her to have TWO love interests and Elsa to not have even ONE when she would have benefitted so much from it.

UGH I just feel as though Elsa was shafted pretty badly in that movie even though she was the most compelling of the lot (and arguably amongst all Disney princesses) and I think an INFJ female would make an excellent and multifaceted protagonist.

Okay rant over.
    I'm glad they did not give her a love interest. The main relationship was between her and her sister. She overcame her problems with the help of her sister, the initial root cause of those problems. I'm glad she didn't need some bullshit love interest that magically made her see everything differently.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Back to the OP, the fact she runs away from stress and builds her own ice palace, withdrawing into her own world to be true to who she really is, and shuts people away from her under stress, it sounds like the classic case of INFJ doorslam. It is practically like a wall of ice, and then everyone around them feels the effects.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Elsa is definitely INFJ. She's not EP at all.

Anna - ESFJ? That's the impression I got from her. What a cutie.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

@aalknj, I think you're totally spot on with Elsa being INFJ. Really nice points about her being slightly rebellious, channeling her talent creatively, stressing over hiding her true self, expecting a lot from herself, being complex, being very future-oriented, and struggling with shutting others out.

Regarding ISFJs, I understand your overall comparison, but I think deep, wise, and mature are fairly unrelated to Ni/Si. I also do think that ISFJs can be strong and complex. Cinderella, after all, was an orphaned servant-turned-princess-by-marriage in a 1950 film; Elsa is a firstborn hereditary queen regnant (and was originally intended to be a villain!) in a 2013 film - I think that probably affects their relative character development more than N vs. S.

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR
    I'm glad they did not give her a love interest. The main relationship was between her and her sister. She overcame her problems with the help of her sister, the initial root cause of those problems. I'm glad she didn't need some bullshit love interest that magically made her see everything differently.
    Me too. I really appreciate that this film forewent a love interest for Elsa and forewent having a main source of "evil". It's so much more realistic and complex to watch a scenario play out without such black-and-white good versus evil and without marriage as everyone's happily ever after.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    They should've made them lesbians in love with each other, because it almost seemed that way. I wouldn't have found the movie so overrated if they went in this direction full throttle. My attitude toward this, however, could be influenced by the fact I saw The LEGO Movie before this...and that was the most awesome (*wink wink*) movie ever. (...) Um...nah, Frozen just wasn't that great (but perhaps good), except for the legal disclaimer in the credits.

On the topic of Elsa, yes, I can agree on INFJ before ISTJ. ISFJ doesn't really match up with her either.

What type is Anna? ExFP?

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü™ View Post
    They should've made them lesbians in love with each other, because it almost seemed that way. I wouldn't have found the movie so overrated if they went in this direction full throttle. My attitude toward this, however, could be influenced by the fact I saw The LEGO Movie before this...and that was the most awesome (*wink wink*) movie ever. (...) Um...nah, Frozen just wasn't that great (but perhaps good), except for the legal disclaimer in the credits.

On the topic of Elsa, yes, I can agree on INFJ before ISTJ. ISFJ doesn't really match up with her either.

What type is Anna? ExFP?
    Are you an only child, sweet Uber?

Bcuz she cray cray in the cucu
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    Bcuz she cray cray in the cucu
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8

Because people love to type every freaking movie/tv character infj, that's why.