User Tag List

Thread: Dollhouse

Default Dollhouse

I have been watching this series over the holidays with my lil brother and would like to hear your thoughts on the characters.

Here are my best guesses but would love to hear if you agree or disagree and why.

Caroline: ENFP
    Adelle: INTJ
    Dominic: ISTJ
    Topher: ENTP
    Dr Saunders: INFJ
    Boyd: ?
    Paul Ballard: ISTP
    Mellie: ISFJ
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Caroline: Definitely an anti-establish crusader for justice. ENFx, maybe, but I'd agree ENFP.
    Adelle: I like NTJ for her. She's tough as nails and a cool customer.
    Dominic: ISTJ. I could see that.
    Topher: I'd say more likely INTP. He's kind of friend free, despite talking a lot about his areas of interest (which is an introverted trait).
    Dr Saunders: I'd agree with INFJ
    Boyd: I'd say FJ of some kind. He has a kind of compassionate solidity. Seems more quiet and practical, so I'd lean towards ISFJ.
    Paul Ballard: I think he seems too emotionally oriented toward ISTP, and generally shows hard working, bull-headed stubbornness, rather than inspiration. I'd lean towards ISFJ for him, too.
    Mellie: I'd agree with ISFJ (definitely an e2, as Mellie)

I realize there are a lot of FJs, but there it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    Caroline: Definitely an anti-establish crusader for justice. ENFx, maybe, but I'd agree ENFP.
    Adelle: I like NTJ for her. She's tough as nails and a cool customer.
    Dominic: ISTJ. I could see that.
    Topher: I'd say more likely INTP. He's kind of friend free, despite talking a lot about his areas of interest (which is an introverted trait).
    Dr Saunders: I'd agree with INFJ
    Boyd: I'd say FJ of some kind. He has a kind of compassionate solidity. Seems more quiet and practical, so I'd lean towards ISFJ.
    Paul Ballard: I think he seems too emotionally oriented toward ISTP, and generally shows hard working, bull-headed stubbornness, rather than inspiration. I'd lean towards ISFJ for him, too.
    Mellie: I'd agree with ISFJ (definitely an e2, as Mellie)

I realize there are a lot of FJs, but there it is.
    Cool thanks for posting! I had kinda forgotten about this... ha! Yeah I could maybe see Paul Ballard as an F too... I got to the beginning of the second season and didn't really like the Paul/Echo dynamic, so, I haven't really gotten much further than that.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Cool thanks for posting! I had kinda forgotten about this... ha! Yeah I could maybe see Paul Ballard as an F too... I got to the beginning of the second season and didn't really like the Paul/Echo dynamic, so, I haven't really gotten much further than that.
    I don't really like the Paul/Echo dynamic either: too creepy. But the whole series is about pushing the morally questionable and the creepy, so I wasn't too weirded out by that.

The show have some great characters though. I especially like Adelle and Topher. Also, I really like the range of the actors who play Sierra and Victor. They do a great job of seeming like very different characters with different imprints.

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    I don't really like the Paul/Echo dynamic either: too creepy. But the whole series is about pushing the morally questionable and the creepy, so I wasn't too weirded out by that.

The show have some great characters though. I especially like Adelle and Topher. Also, I really like the range of the actors who play Sierra and Victor. They do a great job of seeming like very different characters with different imprints.
    Yes I like Adelle and Topher (and she is so sweet to him in the season 1 finale)!