• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Conan O'Brien

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Conan O'brien

aka God. What is his type?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Writer of goofy lines, sarcastic but friendly, prone to sudden random outbursts of strange phrases or sounds...

I'd guess he could be an ISFP like me, but I haven't studied him or anything, so I could be way off. :)

heart

heart on fire
INFP with strong Ne development, so seems extroverted during shows.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Everyone's going to have an opinion about that guy.

My hack: He's NF. My twin says he's like living with me and Taco (the "other" ENFJ in our lives), but truly I thought he was maybe ENTP at one point. Granted, that idea went away when I compared him to Craig Ferguson who is so Ne-primary it's crazy.

Conan is a freak who makes me laugh. Whatever he is.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
An INFP thinks he's INFP.
An ISFP thinks he's ISFP.
An INFJ thinks he's INFJ.

Etc.

Let's face it. He's a life-form made of space dust and Canadians.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
INFJ. He's not extroverted (never, ever see him out and about), he's most definitely not a sensor (otherwise I'd never watch him or get his humor), not a thinker ( his reaction to things give that away) and for fucks sake P!? Look at how perfect he looks night after night!! I wish I could get my hair to look that good!

Letterman is probably introverted, certainly a thinker. As for being a sensor/intuitive or judgmental/perceiver I'm really not sure. To guess I'd say INTJ but he could be a P.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFJ. He's not extroverted (never, ever see him out and about), he's most definitely not a sensor (otherwise I'd never watch him or get his humor), not a thinker ( his reaction to things give that away) and for fucks sake P!? Look at how perfect he looks night after night!!

LOL!

I'm going with Jen's interpretation. I like her passion! :D

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
INFJhe's most definitely not a sensor (otherwise I'd never watch him or get his humor)
His humor is like the only humor I "get" and I'm a sensor.

You know what? I'm sick of your smack talk on sensors. :steam:

lol

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

lol

I think God wants you to ferociously sneeze on her. :D

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4

lol
Maybe you're not really a sensor? My mother is such a sensor (the NF kind that drive me to drink) and she hates Conan. You're also an ISTJ and I totally get the I,T and J part so you're tolerable. ;P

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, I must say, my mother is an ESTJ and she finds N humor hilarious. Strange, but hilarious. Kevin James is hysterical and he HAS to be an ESTP.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Well, I must say, my mother is an ESTJ and she finds N humor hilarious. Strange, but hilarious. Kevin James is hysterical and he HAS to be an ESTP.

I think it's easier for S types to get N humor than N types to get S humor.